Cartwright & Butler Milk Chocolate Chunk Tin
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
Afternoon tea just got serious. This great British tradition is sacred, so take them to choco church with something that will take 3pm to the next level. These luxury milk chocolate chunk biscuits are created by Cartwright and Butler from a top-secret Yorkshire recipe with an authentic buttery flavour and texture. They're presented in an elegant pale blue tin with a kilner lid, too - perfect for contributing a quaint touch of pre-war British class to the contemporary kitchen.
Milk Choc Chunk Biscuits in Tin 200g
Ingredient and Allergy Information
Flour (wheat flour, calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), salted butter (22%) (butterfat (milk), water, salt), milk choc chunks (17%) (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whey powder (milk), skimmed milk powder, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), sugar, brown sugar (sugar, cane molasses), pasteurised eggs, raising agents (sodium bicarbonate, diphosphate, wheat flour).
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £3.78
- Special Delivery - From £9.15
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.