Whisky Lovers Hamper Tray
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
When a regular hamper just won't do, enter the Whisky Lovers Wicker Tray. In a fancy shallow wicker tray they'll be delighted to find a 20cl Benromach Malt Whisky, a box of Reids Maple & Pecan Oat Crumbles, some whisky coffee and a Highland Croft Tasty Tablet of fudge. We're pretty certain that encapsulates their five a day right there, so with any luck they'll tuck in right away.
Reids Oat Crumbles Maple & Pecan 150g - Oats (31%), butter (cream, salt), sugar, wheat flour (with calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), pecan (nuts) halves (7%), maple syrup (5%), baking powder.
Whisky Coffee 56g - Coffee.
Highland Croft Tasty Tablet 95g - Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk (from Cows Milk), Evaporated Milk (from Cows Milk), Non-Hydrogenated Vegetable Fat from Palm, Butter (from Cows Milk), Glucose Syrup, Water, Natural Flavouring, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Salt, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
Bushmills Original Irish Whiskey 5cl Miniature
Pack of 10 Edinburgh Tea & Coffee Co Whisky Teabags
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £3.78
- Special Delivery - From £9.15
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.