Skip to content
Account
Basket
Pinky Promise Candle
  • Pinky Promise Candle image 1
  • Pinky Promise Candle image 2

Pinky Promise Candle

£16.00

Make It Complete

For the person in your life who you pinky promise you'll like forever, treat them to a candle they'll want to spend all day with their nose in. Boasting hints of wild fig and rustic cedar and nestled in a ceramic they'll want to reuse after the last flicker of flame, this gift is perfect for candle connoisseurs all over the land.

Product Specification: 

1 x Wild Fig & Cedar Ceramic Candle

Additional Information: 

0.4kg, 7.6 x 7.9 x 7.9cm

May Cause an Allergic Skin Reaction.

IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation or a rash occurs; seek medical attention. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.

Warning! Burn within sight. Keep away from things that catch fire. Keep away from children and pets.

People also viewed

  • Fudge Kitchen With Love Fudge (195g)

    Fudge Kitchen With Love Fudge (195g)

    £12.00

  • Love Ya Vanilla Scented Candle

    Love Ya Vanilla Scented Candle

    £16.00

  • Thankful For You Candle

    Thankful For You Candle

    £16.00

  • Swizzels Love Hearts Kiss Me Frog Soft Toy

    Swizzels Love Hearts Kiss Me Frog Soft Toy

    £16.00

  • Swizzels Love Hearts You’re My Lobster Soft Toy

    Swizzels Love Hearts You’re My Lobster Soft Toy

    £14.00

  • Swizzels Love Hearts Brighten Up My Day Soft Toy

    Swizzels Love Hearts Brighten Up My Day Soft Toy

    £16.00

For the person in your life who you pinky promise you'll like forever, treat them to a candle they'll want to spend all day with their nose in. Boasting hints of wild fig and rustic cedar and nestled in a ceramic they'll want to reuse after the last flicker of flame, this gift is perfect for candle connoisseurs all over the land.

Product Specification: 

1 x Wild Fig & Cedar Ceramic Candle

Additional Information: 

0.4kg, 7.6 x 7.9 x 7.9cm

May Cause an Allergic Skin Reaction.

IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation or a rash occurs; seek medical attention. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.

Warning! Burn within sight. Keep away from things that catch fire. Keep away from children and pets.