Lindt Mini Pralines Chocolate Gift Box
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
This Lindt gold edition praline gift box is the perfect gift for that someone special this Christmas. Containing a delicious mix of dark and milk chocolate with almond cream and almond pieces, & white and milk chocolate with orange marzipan.
Sugar , Cocoa Butter , Cocoa Mass , Whole MILK Powder , ALMONDS , HAZELNUTS , Anhydrous MILK Fat , Dextrose , Glucose Syrup , Skim MILK Powder , Glucose Fructose Syrup , Condensed MILK , PISTACHIOS, Orange Peels , Lemon Peels , Marc de Champagne , Emulsifier (SOYA Lecithin) , Invert Sugar , CREAM Powder , LACTOSE , Alcohol , Kirsch , Coffee , Natural Flavourings , Humectant (Invertase) , CREAM , Flavourings , Lemon Juice Concentrate , Orange Juice Concentrate , BARLEY Malt Extract , Low Fat Cocoa Powder , Oranges , Salt , Coating Agent (Gum Arabic) , Gelling Agent (Pectin) , Milk Chocolate contains: Cocoa Solids: 30% min., Milk Solids: 14% min. , White Chocolate contains: Cocoa Solids: 20% min., Milk Solids: 14% min. , Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa Solids: 41% min.
May contain other Nuts
3cm x 23.4cm x 23.6cm
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £3.78
- Special Delivery - From £9.15
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.