Ladybird Bad Dad Jokes
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
Maybe dad is a really excellent joke teller. Maybe he needs some help. Either way, he'll love this deck of 100 cards, each depicting a different groan inducing joke or pun. They probably won't make him a better jester, but he will be able to revel in 100 strong of the best-worst dad jokes ever told – perfect fodder for the next family party (uh-oh). Even better, each card features classic Ladybird art, which at the very least makes everyone feel a bit more ironic.
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £2.76
- Special Delivery - From £6.75
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.