'Get Well Soon' Tatty Teddy
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
You're sorry to hear they're poorly, so let them know with this 'Get Well Soon' Tatty Teddy from Me to You.
Whether they're broken their leg in a hair-raising sky dive or are just off work with the flu, this cute teddy will brighten up their day. With a tiny plaster on his head and a little blue medicine bag with the words 'Get Well Soon' on it, how could anybody resist a doctor's visit from this little guy?
Treat somebody who's feeling under the weather to this adorable teddy and they'll be feeling better in no time.
Age: +3 years.
Height: 5 inches.
WARNING: Remove all tags and packaging before giving to a child to avoid choking hazards. Please retain details for reference.
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £2.76
- Special Delivery - From £6.75
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.