Fudge Kitchen Chocolate Enrobed Selection
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
Fudge enrobed in chocolate – now that sounds decadent. This sweet gift contains nine pieces of gourmet fudge with a layer of luxurious milk chocolate – handmade and decorate in small batches.
Whether they’re a big fudge fan or an aspiring chocolatier, someone is going to be delighted with these 9 fabulous, fudge flavours: including sea salted caramel, dark chocolate and sea salt, peanut butter, and sticky toffee pudding.
Net weight: 130g
Ingredients and Allergy information - Sugar, Golden Syrup, Milk Chocolate (Sugar; cocoa butter; whole MILK powder; cocoa mass; emulsifier: SOYA lecithin; natural vanilla flavouring), CREAM, BUTTER, PEANUT crunchy paste, Cocoa Powder, HAZELNUT Paste, Dates, Salt, Vanilla Bourbon Madagascar Bean Paste, Coffee Granules, Flavouring: Orange Oil. Decorations: (HAZELNUT, PEANUTS, SULPHITES) Colours: Red Iron Oxide E172, Titanium Dioxide E 171, Stabiliser: Potassium Aluminium Silicate E555, Emulsifier: SOYA Lecithin E322, Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate E202, METABISULPHITE E223, Acidifier: Citric Acid E330.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Not suitable for Nut or Peanut allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods.
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £3.78
- Special Delivery - From £9.15
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.