Christening Bundle - Silver plated rattle ,frame and soft toy
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
What better way to remember their Christening than with this strutted Bambino photo frame, complete with glittery silver stars and calming pastel grey lettering. It’s a wonderful gift for young parents or grandparents alike, that is sure to take pride of place on the mantelpiece. The Bambino range offers outstanding value, with photo frames designed to stand the test of time. There’s nothing better than allowing your loved ones to display those extra-special moments with ease around the home.
Celebrate the arrival of a new baby boy or girl by sending them a cute and super-soft bunny rabbit to cherish and snuggle for a lifetime. Although it’s by no means big – at 13cm in size – it’s the perfect keepsake for little ones to have by their bedside as they grow. As you would expect from the Bambino range, which designs gifts to stand the test of time, this plush grey bunny rabbit toy is made from only the softest grey fur, complete with a fabric nose and eyes that ensures the bunny is safe in their cot from birth.
Taking inspiration from the classic nursery rhyme, this gorgeous gender-neutral baby rattle is the perfect keepsake or gift to mark extra special occasions such as first birthdays or christenings. With a soft colour palette of silver and white, it makes a super addition to cots for newborns and growing babies too. The Twinkle Twinkle baby rattle is also luxuriously silver-plated, complemented with attractive gift packaging, including a bag and tag to allow you to pen your own personalised message.
Plush Elephant ( 13cm)
Silverplated Rattle Keepsake
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £2.76
- Special Delivery - From £6.75
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.