Cartwright & Butler Biscuit Selection
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
Prettily presented in a baby blue tin, this delectable section of luxury sweet biscuits by British brand Cartwright and Butler is a failsafe present to treat someone to.
Cartwright & Butler products are made in Yorkshire and stocked in John Lewis, Harrods and Selfridges.
Net weight: 200g
Ingredients and Allergy Information
Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salted Butter (13%) (Butterfat (Milk), Water, Salt), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Emulsifier: E475, Flavouring, Colours: Annatto, Curcumin), Sugar, Raw Cane Sugar, Rolled Oats, Invert Sugar Syrup (Sugar Syrup, Cane Molasses), Sugar, Dark Choc Chips (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Rice Flour, Currants (Currants, Sunflower Oil), Desiccated Coconut (Coconut, Sulphur Dioxide), Brown Sugar (Sugar, Cane Molasses), Stem Ginger (Ginger, Sugar), Pasteurised Eggs, Nibbed Almonds, Nibbed Hazelnuts, Macadamia Nuts, Dark Choc Chunks (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Raising Agents: (Sodium Bicarbonate, Diphosphate, Wheat, Flour), Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Cocoa Powder, Ground Ginger, Natural Flavouring, Colour: Annatto.
Allergy Advice:Pack contains wheat, eggs, almonds, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts & soya.
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £3.78
- Special Delivery - From £9.15
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.