Bakedin Chocolate Brownie Baking Kit
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
WINNER - Great Taste Awards 2014
Here's a sugar-sweet gift opportunity for the brownie veteran in your life, courtesy of cake connoisseurs Baked In. If there’s someone in your life who would describe their relationship status as 'heavily committed to heavenly slabs of cocoa-based perfection', this is the treat that'll get their tastebuds in a twist. The sell? Everything they’ll need to create their very own perfect brownies; instructions, ingredients - you name it, this kit’ll will deliver the good(ies). Net weight 510g.
Kit makes 12 generous portions
Preparation time: 5-10 mins
Cooking time: 35-40 mins
Ingredients and Allergy Information
Ingredients: caster sugar, self raising flour (wheat flour, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), statutory nutrients (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), Belgian dark chocolate chunks (14%) (cocoa mass, sugar, emulsifier: soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), cocoa, Belgian white chocolate chunks (9%) (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, skimmed milk powder, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring).
Allergy Information: Contains, gluten, soya, milk. Suitable for vegetarians
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £2.76
- Special Delivery - From £6.75
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.