50 Places to Bike before you die
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
The best gift you could give the bike diehard in your life? A really expensive bicycle and the world’s first endless downwards hill. The next? This lovely shiny book.
Fifty Places to Bike Before You Die by Chris Santella is a visually epic journey through - yep, you guessed right - the 50 most scenically stunning cycling routes around the world. From the craggy winding roads of Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast and the skyscraper-dotted jungle of New York to breath-taking vistas and verdant plains from Botswana to Beirut, this is a wild and windy ride through some of the world’s most inspirational cycling locations.
Two-wheeled wanderlust: guaranteed.
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £2.76
- Special Delivery - From £6.75
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.