The Wine Lover's Gift Set
Order within 18 hrs 24 mins for next day delivery
Brighten someone’s day with Moonpig Plant Gift Sets. With high quality plants for all occasions, you can create a memorable moment of pure loveliness in the comfort of their own home.
Spoil your wine loving friend or family member with this lovely gift set. This gift set comes with a generous young grape vine in a natural cotton bag, ready to plant and start harvesting grapes from. Paired with a deliciously crisp red & white wine and a cheerful garden sign. No need to be an expert either, as the package comes with instructions on how to make your very own wine from the grapes you harvest.
What’s in the Box?
1 x Grape Vine 21cm
1 x Finca Manzanos Rioja Red Wine
1 x Finca Manzanos Rioja White Wine
1 x Garden Sign
Approx. height 60cm
The Important Part:
You must be 18 or over to buy or consume our alcohol gifts. We may ask to see ID upon delivery.
Shipping to the United Kingdom
Flower deliveries are guaranteed on chosen day between 8am and 9pm. A signature is not required.
• When ordering, please select the delivery date you would like your flowers to arrive.
• You will be required to add your contact number on the despatch page. This number will only be used in an emergency if there are problems pertaining to your order.
• Please check that the delivery postcode is correct. If you are unsure of either the recipient's address or postcode, we recommend using the Royal Mail's quick and efficient postcode finder at www.royalmail.com. Orders with incorrect or partial postcodes may not be delivered.
• Your flowers will be delivered by Next Working Day Courier Delivery - £3.99
• Deliveries will be made between 8am and 9pm, please take this into account when ordering for a non-residential address.
• You can track the progress of your flowers on the day of delivery.
• It is generally the policy of our couriers to leave a card if no one is in. They may attempt redelivery later in the day but do not guarantee that they will. If re-delivery is not attempted on the same day they will try again the next working day (Monday, if Saturday is the delivery date.)
• If it is appropriate to do so, deliveries may be left at a safe place deemed by the driver, either on the recipient's property or with a neighbour.
• It is important that if you have specific delivery requirements that you include these on the optional box on the 'despatch page.' This information is for our drivers and couriers and is to express your wishes for us to follow if the recipient is either out or unable to answer the door when we attempt delivery. Please do not add specific delivery time instructions to this box. We do not offer a timed delivery service, so any requests included in the instructions will not be fulfilled.
Flower Delivery Exclusions
Flowers can only be sent to addresses in the UK.
• We cannot send courier bouquets to Northern Ireland, the British Channel Islands and some areas in Scotland.
• Deliveries to hospitals are not guaranteed. Many hospitals will not accept flowers for either their patients or their staff. We would advise that you check their policy before ordering.
• We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.