Order flowers & plants by 9pm for next day delivery
It’s the dilemma for any surprise: should you get roses, or chocolate? Well, no need to choose – just treat them to both with this pretty printed green gift bag. It includes a beautiful cerise rose plant, plus a box of the fabulous Thornton’s classic collection. You can’t go wrong!
Our plants may arrive unopened but the buds will come into bloom within a day or two.
In the rare event that a substitution is necessary through flower supply difficulties, we may substitute with flowers of similar or superior style, quality and value.
This plant is non-toxic to cats and dogs, so they can stay safe as it blooms.
Thornton’s Classic Collection - 150g
1x Creamy Fudge
1x Gooey Caramel
1x Crunchy Praline
1x Nutty Caramel
1x Honeycomb Baton
1x Tempting Toffee
Contains nuts. Not suitable for vegetarians.
Chocolates Ingredients Sugar, dried whole MILK, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, glucose syrup, palm oil, coconut oil, HAZELNUTS, lactose (MILK), butter (MILK), sweetened condensed milk (whole MILK, sugar), double cream (MILK), dried skimmed MILK, MILK fat, dextrose, fat reduced cocoa powder, humectant (sorbitol), whole MILK, emulsifiers (SOYA lecithin, E471, sunflower lecithin), ALMONDS, rice flour, maize flour, invert sugar syrup, flavourings, single
From blossom to bloom, every step of your plants’ journey is handled with care to ensure long-lasting, beautiful blooms. That means:
Please note, flower deliveries are guaranteed on chosen day between 8am and 9pm. A signature is not required.
• When ordering, please select the delivery date you would like your flowers to arrive.
• You will be required to add your contact number on the despatch page. This number will only be used in an emergency if there are problems pertaining to your order.
• Please check that the delivery postcode is correct. If you are unsure of either the recipient's address or postcode, we recommend using the Royal Mail's quick and efficient postcode finder at www.royalmail.com. Orders with incorrect or partial postcodes may not be delivered.
• Your flowers will be delivered by Next Working Day Courier Delivery - from £2.99
Saturday Delivery - from £4.
• Deliveries will be made between 8am and 9pm, please take this into account when ordering for a non-residential address.
• You can track the progress of your flowers on the day of delivery.
• It is generally the policy of our couriers to leave a card if no one is in. They may attempt redelivery later in the day but do not guarantee that they will. If re-delivery is not attempted on the same day they will try again the next working day (Monday, if Saturday is the delivery date.)
• If it is appropriate to do so, deliveries may be left at a safe place deemed by the driver, either on the recipient's property or with a neighbour.
• It is important that if you have specific delivery requirements that you include these on the optional box on the 'despatch page.' This information is for our drivers and couriers and is to express your wishes for us to follow if the recipient is either out or unable to answer the door when we attempt delivery. Please do not add specific delivery time instructions to this box. We do not offer a timed delivery service, so any requests included in the instructions will not be fulfilled.
Flower Delivery Exclusions
Flowers can only be sent to addresses in the UK.
• We cannot send courier bouquets to Northern Ireland, the British Channel Islands and some areas in Scotland.
• Deliveries to hospitals are not guaranteed. Many hospitals will not accept flowers for either their patients or their staff. We would advise that you check their policy before ordering.
• We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.