The Pamper Me Experience Gift Set
Brighten someone’s day with Moonpig Flower Gift Sets. With high quality bouquets for all occasions, you can create a memorable moment of pure loveliness in the comfort of their own home.
Bursting with roses and bright, bold hues, this charming bouquet nestled in a gift bag comes with a pamper treat for two experience – because we can't think of a better way to surprise them than with flowers and some well-deserved TLC.
What’s in the Box?
4x Rose Sweet Revival
3x Alstroemeria purple
3x Phlox pink
3x Lisianthus Pink
1x Limonium pink
1x GB kraft
1x Buyagift Pamper Treat for Two Gift Experience (voucher & brochure)
Total bouquet length: 48cm
The Important Part:
Buyagift Pamper Treat for Two Gift Experience:
What do I need to know?:
By purchasing this gift experience, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
Over 600 experiences available across the UK to choose from for two people.
This voucher includes a selection of luxurious pampering experiences for two people, at locations around the UK.
A choice of experience from eyebrow tints and blow-dry treatments to manicures, pedicures, photo shoots and tanning sessions.
Your gift will arrive beautifully presented in a Gift Box, the Gift Box includes the voucher and a guidebook.
Duration: Varies dependant on location chosen.
Restrictions: Exclusion dates may apply. All dates are subject to availability. Restrictions may apply and vary from experience to experience.
Additional Information: Pre-booking is essential to avoid disappointment.
Voucher valid for 24 months.
Aberdeenshire; Bedfordshire; Berkshire; Bristol; Buckinghamshire; Caerphilly; Cambridgeshire; Cardiff; Central London; Ceredigion; Cheshire; Cornwall; County Durham; Cumbria; Derbyshire; Devon; Dorset; East Sussex; Edinburgh; Essex; Falkirk; Fife; Glasgow; Greater London; Greater Manchester; Hampshire; Hertfordshire; Highland; Kent; Lancashire; Leicestershire; Lincolnshire; Merseyside; Neath Port Talbot; Norfolk; North Yorkshire; Northamptonshire; Nottinghamshire; Oxfordshire; Renfrewshire; Shropshire; Somerset; South Yorkshire; Staffordshire; Suffolk; Surrey; Swansea; Tyne and Wear; Warwickshire; West Midlands; West Sussex; West Yorkshire; Wiltshire; Worcestershire; Wrexham
Shipping to the United Kingdom
Flower deliveries are guaranteed on chosen day between 8am and 9pm. A signature is not required.
• When ordering, please select the delivery date you would like your flowers to arrive.
• You will be required to add your contact number on the despatch page. This number will only be used in an emergency if there are problems pertaining to your order.
• Please check that the delivery postcode is correct. If you are unsure of either the recipient's address or postcode, we recommend using the Royal Mail's quick and efficient postcode finder at www.royalmail.com. Orders with incorrect or partial postcodes may not be delivered.
• Your flowers will be delivered by Next Working Day Courier Delivery - £4.99
• Deliveries will be made between 8am and 9pm, please take this into account when ordering for a non-residential address.
• You can track the progress of your flowers on the day of delivery.
• It is generally the policy of our couriers to leave a card if no one is in. They may attempt redelivery later in the day but do not guarantee that they will. If re-delivery is not attempted on the same day they will try again the next working day (Monday, if Saturday is the delivery date.)
• If it is appropriate to do so, deliveries may be left at a safe place deemed by the driver, either on the recipient's property or with a neighbour.
• It is important that if you have specific delivery requirements that you include these on the optional box on the 'despatch page.' This information is for our drivers and couriers and is to express your wishes for us to follow if the recipient is either out or unable to answer the door when we attempt delivery. Please do not add specific delivery time instructions to this box. We do not offer a timed delivery service, so any requests included in the instructions will not be fulfilled.
Flower Delivery Exclusions
Flowers can only be sent to addresses in the UK.
• We cannot send courier bouquets to Northern Ireland, the British Channel Islands and some areas in Scotland.
• Deliveries to hospitals are not guaranteed. Many hospitals will not accept flowers for either their patients or their staff. We would advise that you check their policy before ordering.
• We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.