The Orchid Plant
Save £10 on your first flowers order when you spend £25. Use code: NCFLOW10
Receive a free gift with this plant for a limited time only! Simply order the plant to be delivered to someone special and we’ll pop a box of Vintage & Co bath petals on us.
Brighten someone’s day with Moonpig Plants. With high quality plants for all occasions, you can create a memorable moment of pure loveliness in the comfort of their own home.
This serene 3-stem dual tone pink orchid is the perfect gift for the plant lover in your life who still enjoys the excitement of watching beautiful buds blossom! With stunning, silky light and dark pink petals, this cascade phaleneopsis orchid prefers a lot of sunlight but not directly and thrives best with a minimum night temperature of 16°C and a maximum daily temperature of 32°C. Complete with a ceramic pink pot, it loves lukewarm water but will be extra happy if you give it a drink of rainwater too. The best way to satiate this lovely bloom's thirst is to immerse the pot in a bucket for one minute. Then the orchid can rest for seven days without water – kind of like a camel, huh?
What’s in the Box?
1x Phalaneopsis 3 Stems 12cm
1x Ceramic Pink Pot
The Important Part:
Shipping to the United Kingdom
Flower deliveries are guaranteed on chosen day between 8am and 9pm. A signature is not required.
• When ordering, please select the delivery date you would like your flowers to arrive.
• You will be required to add your contact number on the despatch page. This number will only be used in an emergency if there are problems pertaining to your order.
• Please check that the delivery postcode is correct. If you are unsure of either the recipient's address or postcode, we recommend using the Royal Mail's quick and efficient postcode finder at www.royalmail.com. Orders with incorrect or partial postcodes may not be delivered.
• Your flowers will be delivered by Next Working Day Courier Delivery - £4.99
• Deliveries will be made between 8am and 9pm, please take this into account when ordering for a non-residential address.
• You can track the progress of your flowers on the day of delivery.
• It is generally the policy of our couriers to leave a card if no one is in. They may attempt redelivery later in the day but do not guarantee that they will. If re-delivery is not attempted on the same day they will try again the next working day (Monday, if Saturday is the delivery date.)
• If it is appropriate to do so, deliveries may be left at a safe place deemed by the driver, either on the recipient's property or with a neighbour.
• It is important that if you have specific delivery requirements that you include these on the optional box on the 'despatch page.' This information is for our drivers and couriers and is to express your wishes for us to follow if the recipient is either out or unable to answer the door when we attempt delivery. Please do not add specific delivery time instructions to this box. We do not offer a timed delivery service, so any requests included in the instructions will not be fulfilled.
Flower Delivery Exclusions
Flowers can only be sent to addresses in the UK.
• We cannot send courier bouquets to Northern Ireland, the British Channel Islands and some areas in Scotland.
• Deliveries to hospitals are not guaranteed. Many hospitals will not accept flowers for either their patients or their staff. We would advise that you check their policy before ordering.
• We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.