The Luxury Christmas Gift Set
Brighten someone’s day with Moonpig Flower Gift Sets. With high quality bouquets for all occasions, you can create a memorable moment of pure loveliness in the comfort of their own home.
Practically bursting with sunshine and happiness, this effervescent bouquet features sprights of chrysanthemum santinis, snapdragons, roses, hypericums and ruscus interlasted with copper pinecones for a real wintery feel. Complete with a bottle of the iconic Moët et Chandon Champagne and a decadent box of Charbonnel et Walker Gingerbread Truffles, we just know this is a gift they'll appreciate right down to the last nibble and sip. Cheers!
What’s in the Box?
4x Santini Orange Doria
3x Antirrrhinum white
4x Rose Alchemy Peach
3x Hypericum Dark Peach
3x Ruscus Copper
3 x Robusta
3x Pinecone Copper
1x LA Lily Red
1x The Impérial Moët 75cl
1x Charbonnel et walker gingerbread truffles 105g
Total bouquet length: 50cm
The Important Part:
Charbonnel et Walker Ingredients
Milk Chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier (SOYA lecithin), natural vanilla flavouring), sugar, sunflower oil, palm oil (from a sustainable source), biscuit pieces (WHEAT flour, sugar, vegetable oils (palm (from a sustainable source), rapeseed oil), candy syrup, raising agent (sodium hydrogen carbonate), salt, cinnamon), skimmed MILK powder, MILK sugar, rapeseed oil, emulsifier (SOYA lecithin), natural flavouring, ground ginger, fat reduced cocoa powder. , Milk chocolate contains cocoa solids 33.5% minimum and milk solids 20.5% minimum. , Allergy advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in BOLD. May also contain traces of nuts, egg and other cereals containing gluten.
Dietary Information: Contains nuts. Not suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping to the United Kingdom
Flower deliveries are guaranteed on chosen day between 8am and 9pm. A signature is not required.
• When ordering, please select the delivery date you would like your flowers to arrive.
• You will be required to add your contact number on the despatch page. This number will only be used in an emergency if there are problems pertaining to your order.
• Please check that the delivery postcode is correct. If you are unsure of either the recipient's address or postcode, we recommend using the Royal Mail's quick and efficient postcode finder at www.royalmail.com. Orders with incorrect or partial postcodes may not be delivered.
• Your flowers will be delivered by Next Working Day Courier Delivery - £4.99
• Deliveries will be made between 8am and 9pm, please take this into account when ordering for a non-residential address.
• You can track the progress of your flowers on the day of delivery.
• It is generally the policy of our couriers to leave a card if no one is in. They may attempt redelivery later in the day but do not guarantee that they will. If re-delivery is not attempted on the same day they will try again the next working day (Monday, if Saturday is the delivery date.)
• If it is appropriate to do so, deliveries may be left at a safe place deemed by the driver, either on the recipient's property or with a neighbour.
• It is important that if you have specific delivery requirements that you include these on the optional box on the 'despatch page.' This information is for our drivers and couriers and is to express your wishes for us to follow if the recipient is either out or unable to answer the door when we attempt delivery. Please do not add specific delivery time instructions to this box. We do not offer a timed delivery service, so any requests included in the instructions will not be fulfilled.
Flower Delivery Exclusions
Flowers can only be sent to addresses in the UK.
• We cannot send courier bouquets to Northern Ireland, the British Channel Islands and some areas in Scotland.
• Deliveries to hospitals are not guaranteed. Many hospitals will not accept flowers for either their patients or their staff. We would advise that you check their policy before ordering.
• We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.