The Letterbox Christmas Tulips
More Petals For Your Pounds
For only £2, we’ll boost your bouquet by 23%! The bigger the flowers, the bigger the smile
Tulips are for life, not just for Christmas, but they are particularly great at brightening up someone’s home (and mood!) at this time of year.
The lucky recipient of the Letterbox Christmas Tulips will receive beautifully contrasting purple and red tulips against a backdrop of copper painted parvi. All of our flowers arrive in bud so they can be enjoyed for longer, so the real magic will happen a couple of days in when they’ve had a chance to bloom.
Not only are they beautiful, but they’re convenient too; you don’t even have to worry about the recipient being home when they arrive! Carefully placed by hand in a specially designed box which fits right through the letterbox, they’re the easiest way to send festive joy straight to someone’s door.
Product Specification -Large (23% more flowers)
Additional Information Wrapped in cellophane
Stem length: Approx. 46cm
Please note the vase is not included.
Our flowers may arrive unopened but the buds will come into bloom within a day or two.
In the rare event that a substitution is necessary through flower supply difficulties, we may substitute with flowers of similar or superior style, quality and value.
Our Commitment to Quality
From blossom to bouquet, every step of your flowers’ journey is handled with care to ensure long-lasting, beautiful blooms. That means:
Five days of freshness guaranteed or we’ll replace your flowers
Each bouquet is hand-tied by our florists
Flowers arrive ‘in bud’ to preserve freshness
Guard petals protect flowers in transit
Bouquets come in our signature Nourishing Wrap to keep them happy while travelling
Next day delivery with full SMS tracking and a two hour delivery window
Shipping to the United Kingdom
Flower deliveries are guaranteed on chosen day between 8am and 9pm. A signature is not required.
• When ordering, please select the delivery date you would like your flowers to arrive.
• You will be required to add your contact number on the despatch page. This number will only be used in an emergency if there are problems pertaining to your order.
• Please check that the delivery postcode is correct. If you are unsure of either the recipient's address or postcode, we recommend using the Royal Mail's quick and efficient postcode finder at www.royalmail.com. Orders with incorrect or partial postcodes may not be delivered.
• Your flowers will be delivered by Next Working Day Courier Delivery - £3.99
• Deliveries will be made between 8am and 9pm, please take this into account when ordering for a non-residential address.
• You can track the progress of your flowers on the day of delivery.
• It is generally the policy of our couriers to leave a card if no one is in. They may attempt redelivery later in the day but do not guarantee that they will. If re-delivery is not attempted on the same day they will try again the next working day (Monday, if Saturday is the delivery date.)
• If it is appropriate to do so, deliveries may be left at a safe place deemed by the driver, either on the recipient's property or with a neighbour.
• It is important that if you have specific delivery requirements that you include these on the optional box on the 'despatch page.' This information is for our drivers and couriers and is to express your wishes for us to follow if the recipient is either out or unable to answer the door when we attempt delivery. Please do not add specific delivery time instructions to this box. We do not offer a timed delivery service, so any requests included in the instructions will not be fulfilled.
Flower Delivery Exclusions
Flowers can only be sent to addresses in the UK.
• We cannot send courier bouquets to Northern Ireland, the British Channel Islands and some areas in Scotland.
• Deliveries to hospitals are not guaranteed. Many hospitals will not accept flowers for either their patients or their staff. We would advise that you check their policy before ordering.
• We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.