Order Flowers by 7pm (Mon - Fri) for Next Day Delivery
A medley of playful pinks and tasteful Birthday chocolates – this gift set is the epitome of elegance. Featuring bright and cheery cerise germini, pink roses, white lisianthus and scented oriental lilies; complemented by dainty gypsophilia and salal foliage, this gift set comes hand arranged by our skilled florists with a box of Holdsworth chocolates.
• 1 x Pink Oriental Lily
• 3 x Pink Roses
• 3 x Cerise Germini
• 2 x White Lisianthus
• 1 x White Gyp
• 3 x Eucalyptus
• 3 x Salal greenery
• 1 x Holdsworth Birthday Chocolates 110g
Wrapped in cellophane
Stem length: Approx. 46cm
Please note the vase is not included.
Our flowers may arrive unopened but the buds will come into bloom within a day or two.
In the rare event that a substitution is necessary through flower supply difficulties, we may substitute with flowers of similar or superior style, quality and value.
Warning: this bouquet contains lilies, which are poisonous to cats and dogs. Please ensure to keep your bouquet away from any pets.
1x Créme de Cacao Truffle
1x Marc de Champagne Truffle
1x Strawberry Cream
1x Hazelnut Praline
1x Rum Truffle
1x Sea Salt Caramel Truffle
1x Dark Chocolate Truffle
1x Chocca Mocha Truffle
1x Orange Truffle
Contains nuts. Suitable for vegetarians.
Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Butter (Milk), Fondant (Sugar, Glucose (Wheat), Water, Preservative: Sulphur Dioxide), White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Caramel (Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Water, Cocoa Butter, Modified Starch, Thickener: Agar, Flavours, Emulsifier: E471-Sunflower Lecithin, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate), Praline Paste (Sugar, Hazelnuts, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Alcohol (Neutral Spirit, Marc de Champagne, Rum, Creme de Cacao, Amaretto, Orange Liqueur), Fruit Paste (Strawberry, Orange, Glucose Syrup, Invert Sugar Syrup, Strawberries, Orange & Beetroot Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavouring, Ethanol, Acidifier: Citric Acid, Colouring Concentrates (Carrot, Pumpkin, Apple, Safflower, Lemon)), Rum Essence (Flavourings, Thickening Agent: Xanthan Gum, Caramel Sugar Syrup, Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavourings (Strawberry, Rum, Almond), Coffee Granules, Strawberries, Raspberries, Coffee Oil, Orange Oil, Colour (Beetroot Powder), Salt, Citric Acid.
From blossom to bouquet, every step of your flowers’ journey is handled with care to ensure long-lasting, beautiful blooms. That means:
Please note, flower deliveries are guaranteed on chosen day between 8am and 9pm
• When ordering, please select the delivery date you would like your flowers to arrive.
• You will be required to add your contact number on the despatch page. This number will only be used in an emergency if there are problems pertaining to your order.
• Please check that the delivery postcode is correct. If you are unsure of either the recipient's address or postcode, we recommend using the Royal Mail's quick and efficient postcode finder at www.royalmail.com. Orders with incorrect or partial postcodes may not be delivered.
• Your flowers will be delivered by courier.
• Deliveries will be made between 8am and 9pm, please take this into account when ordering for a non-residential address.
• You can track the progress of your flowers on the day of delivery.
• It is generally the policy of our couriers to leave a card if no one is in. They may attempt redelivery later in the day but do not guarantee that they will. If re-delivery is not attempted on the same day they will try again the next working day (Monday, if Saturday is the delivery date.)
• If it is appropriate to do so, deliveries may be left at a safe place deemed by the driver, either on the recipient's property or with a neighbour.
• It is important that if you have specific delivery requirements that you include these on the optional box on the 'despatch page.' This information is for our drivers and couriers and is to express your wishes for us to follow if the recipient is either out or unable to answer the door when we attempt delivery. Please do not add specific delivery time instructions to this box. We do not offer a timed delivery service, so any requests included in the instructions will not be fulfilled.
Flower Delivery Exclusions
Flowers can only be sent to addresses in the UK.
• We cannot send courier bouquets to Northern Ireland, the British Channel Islands and some areas in Scotland.
• Deliveries to hospitals are not guaranteed. Many hospitals will not accept flowers for either their patients or their staff. We would advise that you check their policy before ordering.
• We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.