Order Flowers by 7pm (Mon - Fri) for Next Day Delivery
What better way to wish them a happy birthday than with this elegant gift set. With a beautiful bouqiet of icy tones and feminine shades, consisting of cream LA lilies, pink antirrhinums and pink bouvardia – offset by a backdrop of greenery – the bouquet comes expertly arranged by our skilled florists and hand-wrapped in frosted cellophane. To top this, there's also a box of delicious Thorntons classic collection chocoloates and a sparkly birthday balloon for them to enjoy.
• 3 x Cream LA Lily
• 3 x Pink Antirrhinum
• 2 x Pink Bouvardia
• 3 x Pistache foliage
• 1 x Thorntons 150g
• 1 x 18" Happy Birthday Helium Balloon
Wrapped in cellophane
Stem length: Approx. 46cm
Please note the vase is not included.
Our flowers may arrive unopened but the buds will come into bloom within a day or two.
In the rare event that a substitution is necessary through flower supply difficulties, we may substitute with flowers of similar or superior style, quality and value.
Warning: this bouquet contains lilies, which are poisonous to cats and dogs. Please ensure to keep your bouquet away from any pets.
Thornton’s Classic Collection - 150g
1x Creamy Fudge
1x Gooey Caramel
1x Crunchy Praline
1x Nutty Caramel
1x Honeycomb Baton
1x Tempting Toffee
Contains nuts. Not suitable for vegetarians.
Chocolates Ingredients Sugar, dried whole MILK, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, glucose syrup, palm oil, coconut oil, HAZELNUTS, lactose (MILK), butter (MILK), sweetened condensed milk (whole MILK, sugar), double cream (MILK), dried skimmed MILK, MILK fat, dextrose, fat reduced cocoa powder, humectant (sorbitol), whole MILK, emulsifiers (SOYA lecithin, E471, sunflower lecithin), ALMONDS, rice flour, maize flour, invert sugar syrup, flavourings, single cream (MILK), maize starch, dried instant coffee, gelling agent (pectin), strawberry powder, orange peel, salt, acid (citric acid), glucose-fructose syrup, colour (anthocyanins), acidity regulator (sodium citrate), dried EGG white, raising agent (sodium bicarbonate), margarine (palm oil, rapeseed oil, water, flavouring, vitamin A, vitamin D), MILK protein
From blossom to bouquet, every step of your flowers’ journey is handled with care to ensure long-lasting, beautiful blooms. That means:
Please note, flower deliveries are guaranteed on chosen day between 8am and 9pm
• When ordering, please select the delivery date you would like your flowers to arrive.
• You will be required to add your contact number on the despatch page. This number will only be used in an emergency if there are problems pertaining to your order.
• Please check that the delivery postcode is correct. If you are unsure of either the recipient's address or postcode, we recommend using the Royal Mail's quick and efficient postcode finder at www.royalmail.com. Orders with incorrect or partial postcodes may not be delivered.
• Your flowers will be delivered by courier.
• Deliveries will be made between 8am and 9pm, please take this into account when ordering for a non-residential address.
• You can track the progress of your flowers on the day of delivery.
• It is generally the policy of our couriers to leave a card if no one is in. They may attempt redelivery later in the day but do not guarantee that they will. If re-delivery is not attempted on the same day they will try again the next working day (Monday, if Saturday is the delivery date.)
• If it is appropriate to do so, deliveries may be left at a safe place deemed by the driver, either on the recipient's property or with a neighbour.
• It is important that if you have specific delivery requirements that you include these on the optional box on the 'despatch page.' This information is for our drivers and couriers and is to express your wishes for us to follow if the recipient is either out or unable to answer the door when we attempt delivery. Please do not add specific delivery time instructions to this box. We do not offer a timed delivery service, so any requests included in the instructions will not be fulfilled.
Flower Delivery Exclusions
Flowers can only be sent to addresses in the UK.
• We cannot send courier bouquets to Northern Ireland, the British Channel Islands and some areas in Scotland.
• Deliveries to hospitals are not guaranteed. Many hospitals will not accept flowers for either their patients or their staff. We would advise that you check their policy before ordering.
• We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.