The Birthday Brights Gift Set
New to Moonpig? Get 25% Off your first flower order with code 25NCFLOW
Brighten someone’s day with Moonpig Flowers. With high quality bouquets for all occasions, you can create a memorable moment of pure loveliness in the comfort of their own home.
Say 'happy birthday!' to someone special with this sunny bouquet, bursting with golden sunflowers, fuchsia carnations and pistache foliage, complete with Holdsworth's chocolate truffles in a personalised birthday box! Because what's better than chocolate and flowers?
What’s in the Box?
3 x Alstroemeria orange
3 x Pistache foliage
3 x Standard carnation fuchsia
3 x Germini Orange
3 x Sunflowers
3 x Solidago
1 x Holdsworth Happy Birthday Truffles 110g
Large (+25% more) -
4 x Alstroemeria orange
3 x Pistache foliage
4 x Standard carnation fuchsia
4 x Germini Orange
4 x Sunflowers
4 x Solidago
1x Holdsworth Happy Birthday Truffles 110g
Total bouquet length: 50cm
The Important Part:
Dietary Information: Contains Nuts.
Dark Chocolate: Cocoa Solids 60% min.
Milk Chocolate: Cocoa Solids 33% min. Milk Solids 22% min.
White Chocolate: Cocoa Butter 28% min. Milk Solids 25% min.
1 x Dark Chocolate Créme de Cacao Truffle
1 x Milk Chocolate Marc de Champagne Truffle
1 x Dark Chocolate Strawberry Cream
1 x Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Praline (Alcohol Free) (Contains HAZELNUTS)
1 x White Chocolate Rum Truffle
1 x Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Truffle (Alcohol Free)
1 x Dark Chocolate Truffle (Alcohol Free)
1 x Milk Chocolate Chocca Mocha Truffle
1 x Dark Chocolate Orange Truffle
Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: SOYA Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), MILK Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole MILK Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: SOYA Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Butter (MILK), Fondant (Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Water), White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole MILK Powder, Emulsifier: SOYA Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Caramel (Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed MILK, Sugar, Water, Cocoa Butter, Modified Starch, Thickener: Agar-Agar, Flavours, Emulsifier: Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, E471-Sunflower Lecithin, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate), Alcohol (Neutral Spirit, Marc de Champagne, Chocolate Liqueur, Amaretto, Rum, Orange Liqueur), Praline Paste (HAZELNUTS), Caramelised HAZELNUTS (Sugar, HAZELNUTS), Fruit Purees (Glucose Syrup, Invert Sugar Syrup, Strawberries, Orange & Beetroot Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavouring, Ethanol, Acidifier: Citric Acid, Colouring Plant Concentrates (Carrot, Pumpkin, Apple, Safflower, Lemon)), Rum Flavouring (Flavourings, Thickening Agent: Xanthan Gum, Caramel Sugar Syrup, Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid), Coffee Granules, Salt, Natural Flavourings (Strawberry, Coffee, Orange), Strawberries, Raspberries, Colouring (Beetroot), Citric Acid.
For allergens see ingredients in BOLD. May contain traces of PEANUTS, other TREE NUTS, GLUTEN & EGG.
Store in cool, dry conditions 12-18c away from strong odours.
All customers and recipients should ensure they have read the product information carefully, especially if a recipient has any allergies.
Allergens in Bold.
May contain other nuts.
Shipping to the United Kingdom
Flower deliveries are guaranteed on chosen day between 8am and 9pm. A signature is not required.
• When ordering, please select the delivery date you would like your flowers to arrive.
• You will be required to add your contact number on the despatch page. This number will only be used in an emergency if there are problems pertaining to your order.
• Please check that the delivery postcode is correct. If you are unsure of either the recipient's address or postcode, we recommend using the Royal Mail's quick and efficient postcode finder at www.royalmail.com. Orders with incorrect or partial postcodes may not be delivered.
• Your flowers will be delivered by Next Working Day Courier Delivery - £4.99
• Deliveries will be made between 8am and 9pm, please take this into account when ordering for a non-residential address.
• You can track the progress of your flowers on the day of delivery.
• It is generally the policy of our couriers to leave a card if no one is in. They may attempt redelivery later in the day but do not guarantee that they will. If re-delivery is not attempted on the same day they will try again the next working day (Monday, if Saturday is the delivery date.)
• If it is appropriate to do so, deliveries may be left at a safe place deemed by the driver, either on the recipient's property or with a neighbour.
• It is important that if you have specific delivery requirements that you include these on the optional box on the 'despatch page.' This information is for our drivers and couriers and is to express your wishes for us to follow if the recipient is either out or unable to answer the door when we attempt delivery. Please do not add specific delivery time instructions to this box. We do not offer a timed delivery service, so any requests included in the instructions will not be fulfilled.
Flower Delivery Exclusions
Flowers can only be sent to addresses in the UK.
• We cannot send courier bouquets to Northern Ireland, the British Channel Islands and some areas in Scotland.
• Deliveries to hospitals are not guaranteed. Many hospitals will not accept flowers for either their patients or their staff. We would advise that you check their policy before ordering.
• We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.