New to Moonpig? Get 25% Off your first flower order with code 25NCFLOW
Brighten someone’s day with Moonpig Flowers. With high quality bouquets for all occasions, you can create a memorable moment of pure loveliness in the comfort of their own home.
Delphiniums, snapdragons, lisianthuses and roses make up with this pastel bouquet, perfect for lovers of spring and those who deserve a thorough treat.
Adding chocolates? See below.
Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Almonds, Anhydrous Milk Fat, Hazelnuts, Glucose Syrup, Coconut Fat, Skimmed Milk Powder, Invert Sugar Syrup, Lactose, Wheat Flour, Whole Milk, Cream Powder, Lemon Peel, Orange Peel, Emulsifier (Soya and Sunflower Lecithin), Glucose-Fructose-Syrup, Dextrose, Alcohol, Humectant (Sorbitol, Invertase), Flavourings, Salt, Natural Orange Flavouring, Orange Juice Concentrate, Oranges, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Caramel Sugar Syrup, Acidifier (Citric Acid), Barley Malt Extract, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Milk Chocolate contains: Cocoa Solids 30% minimum, Milk Solids 18% minimum, Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa Solids 41% minimum, White Chocolate contains: Cocoa Solids: 20% minimum, Milk Solids: 14% minimum
What’s in the Box?
x3 Delphinium blue pale
x3 Anthirrhinum lilac
x3 Campanula lilac
x3 Lisianthus pink
x3 Agapanthus white
x5 Roses white
Total bouquet length: 48cm
The Important Part:
Shipping to the United Kingdom
Flower deliveries are guaranteed on chosen day between 8am and 9pm. A signature is not required.
• When ordering, please select the delivery date you would like your flowers to arrive.
• You will be required to add your contact number on the despatch page. This number will only be used in an emergency if there are problems pertaining to your order.
• Please check that the delivery postcode is correct. If you are unsure of either the recipient's address or postcode, we recommend using the Royal Mail's quick and efficient postcode finder at www.royalmail.com. Orders with incorrect or partial postcodes may not be delivered.
• Your flowers will be delivered by Next Working Day Courier Delivery - £4.99
• Deliveries will be made between 8am and 9pm, please take this into account when ordering for a non-residential address.
• You can track the progress of your flowers on the day of delivery.
• It is generally the policy of our couriers to leave a card if no one is in. They may attempt redelivery later in the day but do not guarantee that they will. If re-delivery is not attempted on the same day they will try again the next working day (Monday, if Saturday is the delivery date.)
• If it is appropriate to do so, deliveries may be left at a safe place deemed by the driver, either on the recipient's property or with a neighbour.
• It is important that if you have specific delivery requirements that you include these on the optional box on the 'despatch page.' This information is for our drivers and couriers and is to express your wishes for us to follow if the recipient is either out or unable to answer the door when we attempt delivery. Please do not add specific delivery time instructions to this box. We do not offer a timed delivery service, so any requests included in the instructions will not be fulfilled.
Flower Delivery Exclusions
Flowers can only be sent to addresses in the UK.
• We cannot send courier bouquets to Northern Ireland, the British Channel Islands and some areas in Scotland.
• Deliveries to hospitals are not guaranteed. Many hospitals will not accept flowers for either their patients or their staff. We would advise that you check their policy before ordering.
• We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.