Cath Kidston Shape of My Heart Tulips
Get £5 Off flowers when you spend £30 or more - use code FLOW5OFF at checkout.
Brighten someone’s day with Moonpig Flower Gift Sets. With high quality bouquets for all occasions, you can create a memorable moment of pure loveliness in the comfort of their own home.
Ah, tulips. The charming flower that brings a smile to all with eyes (and noses!). Nestled in a sweet Cath Kidston jug, this bouquet is guaranteed to make them feel special.
You know what makes a bouquet even better? Chocolate. 100g of sweet, sweet Gnaw chocolate. We don't make the rules – but we sure are glad this is one of them.
What’s in the Box?
15x Red Tulips
15x Pink Tulips
1x Cath Kidston Jug
Total bouquet length: 48cm
The Important Part:
Adding Thorntons Classic Collection? See Below
Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Dried Skimmed Milk, Glucose Syrup, Anhydrous Milk Fat, Sweetened Condensed Milk (Whole Milk, Sugar), Dried Whole Milk, Hazelnut, Butter (Milk), Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Dextrose, Lactose (Milk), Whole Milk, Humectant (Sorbitol Syrup), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Invert Sugar Syrup, Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithin, E471), Rice Flour, Almonds, Cornflour, Salt, Flavourings, Sea Salt, Dried Egg White, Single Cream (Milk), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Hydrolysed Milk Proteins, Our Chocolate Is Made With 100% Coconut Butter, Milk Chocolate Contains: Cocoa Solids 30% Minimum, Milk Solids 20% Minimum
Adding Gnaw Chocolate Bar? See Below
Milk Bar: Sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier (soya lecithin), flavouring (natural vanilla).
Shipping to the United Kingdom
Flower deliveries are guaranteed on chosen day between 8am and 9pm. A signature is not required.
• When ordering, please select the delivery date you would like your flowers to arrive.
• You will be required to add your contact number on the despatch page. This number will only be used in an emergency if there are problems pertaining to your order.
• Please check that the delivery postcode is correct. If you are unsure of either the recipient's address or postcode, we recommend using the Royal Mail's quick and efficient postcode finder at www.royalmail.com. Orders with incorrect or partial postcodes may not be delivered.
• Your flowers will be delivered by Next Working Day Courier Delivery - £4.99
• Deliveries will be made between 8am and 9pm, please take this into account when ordering for a non-residential address.
• You can track the progress of your flowers on the day of delivery.
• It is generally the policy of our couriers to leave a card if no one is in. They may attempt redelivery later in the day but do not guarantee that they will. If re-delivery is not attempted on the same day they will try again the next working day (Monday, if Saturday is the delivery date.)
• If it is appropriate to do so, deliveries may be left at a safe place deemed by the driver, either on the recipient's property or with a neighbour.
• It is important that if you have specific delivery requirements that you include these on the optional box on the 'despatch page.' This information is for our drivers and couriers and is to express your wishes for us to follow if the recipient is either out or unable to answer the door when we attempt delivery. Please do not add specific delivery time instructions to this box. We do not offer a timed delivery service, so any requests included in the instructions will not be fulfilled.
Flower Delivery Exclusions
Flowers can only be sent to addresses in the UK.
• We cannot send courier bouquets to Northern Ireland, the British Channel Islands and some areas in Scotland.
• Deliveries to hospitals are not guaranteed. Many hospitals will not accept flowers for either their patients or their staff. We would advise that you check their policy before ordering.
• We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.