Sara Miller Tahiti Dinner Plate Gift Set
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
Do you know someone who’s just moved into their new abode? Perhaps they just love to host? No matter the reason for this gift, it’s a wonderful present to receive. The beautiful Tahiti collection from award-winning British designer Sara Miller is the most wonderful gift to add to the lucky recipient’s collection of homewares. Taking inspiration from the colours, cultures and exotic animals of the world, these dinner plates make a striking statement at the dinner table. A wonderfully fun yet practical gift that will be warmly received regardless of the occasion.
Net weight: 2.49kg
Microwave and Dishwasher safe.
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £2.76
- Special Delivery - From £6.75
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.