Terms and Conditions
Thanks for visiting Moonpig. We’ll do all we can to ensure you have an enjoyable shopping experience, and that you are completely happy with your cards or gifts.
Now for the legal bit...
- Trading details
- Ordering from us
- Supply and pricing of goods
- Changing or cancelling an order
- Returns and refunds
- Your privacy and security
- Use of the Website
- Personalised T-shirts and mugs - sizing information
- Moonpig Competitions
- Website Offers and Promotions
- App Offers and Promotions
- Moonpig video cards
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website, www.moonpig.com (the “Website”). By visiting Moonpig.com or by placing an order, you confirm that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to adhere to them in their entirety. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not use this Website.
We may update or vary our terms and conditions from time to time, so please check this page for the latest version whenever you visit Moonpig.com. We can also update and vary the terms and conditions by notice on other pages of this Website.
You will be able to access most areas of Moonpig.com without registering your details with us. Other areas are only open to you if you register.
Whenever you buy a product through this Website, you will be contracting with Moonpig.com Limited, a limited liability company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 3852652.
Registered office: Units 102-108, 30 Great Guildford Street, London, SE1 0HS, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 0345 4500 100
VAT registration number: 115 1385 43
3.1. Product description
We use our reasonable endeavours to make sure that every product on Moonpig.com is shown accurately and that prices are correct. However, occasionally there may be small variations in colour, typefaces and layout. Moonpig disclaims all representations and warranties that the content or information on this Website is accurate, complete, up to date or does not infringe the rights of any third party.
3.2. Placing your order
When you place an order with us (by choosing an item and completing our online checkout process), we will send you an acknowledgement by email. This will detail the products you have ordered. Please note that your completion of the online checkout process does not constitute our acceptance of your order.
Our acceptance of your order only takes place when we despatch it. A ‘purchase contract’ between you and Moonpig.com is therefore made at the point of despatch, rather than at the point of payment. If you have cancelled your order, or if we notify you that we cannot accept your order, then no purchase contract will have been made.
From time to time, we may not be able to accept an order for the following reasons:
- If, unfortunately, we do not have your chosen goods in stock
- Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment
- If there has been a pricing or product description error
- If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions
- If the order for personalised products contains reference to any copyrighted information where you have not obtained permission
- Due to the Licensing Act 2003, we cannot sell alcoholic products to anyone under 18. We may refuse an order or a delivery of alcoholic items at our discretion. By placing an order for alcohol, you confirm that both you and the person the order is sent to are aged 18 years or over.
- If your order for personalised products contains content which is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience
We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time and issue a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
3.3. Personalising your cards and gifts
Moonpig.com aims to provide you with a fast, high-quality service, so any products you order are immediately sent for production. Please double-check your order on screen and your acknowledgement email carefully to check that all the details are correct. We cannot refund items where the personalisation has been mis-spelt due to an error made by you. You can only make changes to your order whilst its status on your ‘Order History’ (under the ‘My Account’ tab) shows as ‘Order Received’.
If you are uploading a photo, images must be in JPEG format. Any other format such as Word documents and PDFs cannot be accepted. For best results, we advise that you make the image dimensions approximately 1,000 pixels for the smallest edge of your photos. We print images at 300DPI (Dots Per Inch), so if you are scanning the image we recommend you use this setting. If you try to upload a photo that has a lower resolution or image size, we will accept it. However, an on screen warning will appear to let you know that the image might not print very well.
3.4. Ordering multiple gift products and cards
- Multiple items can be ordered at the same time and will be despatched on the same day.
- All gifts, flowers or plants can be sent with standard (185mm x 132mm), large (290mm x 205mm) and square cards (150mm x 150mm).
At Moonpig.com, you can pay for your goods using credit or debit cards, or ‘PayCash’.
In addition, cards, multipack cards, mugs, T-shirts, wall art and framed cards can be paid for using “Prepay” - a Moonpig.com account which gives you bonus credit. Please see section 10 for “Prepay” terms and conditions.
4.1. Supply of Goods
The card and gift products sold on our website are manufactured and shipped from a range of different in-house and third-party production facilities based in the UK, Guernsey and overseas. Typically products are supplied and despatched as follows:
- Cards with destinations in Australia and New Zealand - Despatched from Australia
- Cards with destinations in the USA - Despatched from the USA
- Cards with destinations within the UK and other countries - Despatched from Guernsey
Gift and card-with-gift orders
- T-Shirts - Despatched from the UK
- Mugs - Despatched from the UK
- Courier Flowers - Despatched from the UK
- Personalised Alcohol - Despatched from the UK
- Framed Cards - Despatched from Guernsey
- Soft Toys - Despatched from the UK
- Chocolates - Despatched from the UK
- Edibles – Despatched from the UK
- Boxed Up (Gift Boxes) – Despatched from the UK
Where a card is ordered to be sent with any of the above gifts, we will make every effort to despatch it in the same package as your gift. However, on rare occasions due to technical constraints this may not always be possible. In such cases your card will be despatched separately from the card-only locations outlined above.
4.2. Transfer of Title
Goods despatched from Guernsey
Goods despatched from Guernsey are shipped under the Import VAT Accounting Scheme, operated by Guernsey Post and the Guernsey Border Agency on behalf of the HMRC. By placing your order with us you are agreeing to take title to your goods at the point of despatch from our Guernsey production facilities and we will post your goods in Guernsey on your behalf.
4.3. Prices and sales tax
All prices shown on the website include sales tax at the prevailing rate if applicable. Specific details regarding sales tax are outlined below:
Goods shipped from Guernsey
The price of goods shipped from Guernsey include import VAT at 20%
Goods shipped from the UK
The prices of goods shipped from the UK include VAT at the prevailing rate (Currently the standard rate is 20%).
4.4. Postage and packaging charges
For most items, prices are shown exclusive of postage and packaging charges; these will be shown separately at the checkout stage. In some cases, prices shown may include postage and packaging. If this is the case this will be clearly stated.
4.5. VAT Receipts
In most cases your order confirmation contains all the necessary information to constitute a simplified VAT receipt in line with the HMRC guidelines. However, should you require a Full VAT invoice, these are available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org ; please allow up to 10 working days for these to be sent.
We know just how important it is that your cards or gifts arrive on time for that special occasion. During the order process, Moonpig.com will notify you of the despatch dates available and the expected timeframe for receiving your order. We will also make you aware of any delivery charges prior to the acceptance of your order.
Delivery times and charges will differ depending on which products you order. More details are set out below.
5.1. General despatch information
- The despatch date is the day we SEND the item you have ordered, NOT the day it will be delivered.
- Your order is likely to arrive much faster if you use a postcode. It sounds simple, but many people forget to add it!
- You can check that you have the correct postcode by using the Royal Mail’s handy postcode finder www.royalmail.com
- If any of the details you have given us in your delivery address are incorrect, we are not liable for any items which are not received.
5.2. Delivery and postage of cards, mugs, T-shirts, soft toys and framed cards
Most orders from the UK will be printed and despatched from our production facility in Guernsey. However we do have an Australian and a US production facility, so if you’re sending your card to a far-flung destination, it may be printed and posted from Melbourne or New Jersey to arrive even faster.
If you want to check the postage and packaging cost of your order, simply place the items in the online shopping basket with the correct size, quantity and address. We will then calculate the charge for you.
All cards are posted by First Class or airmail unless the special delivery option is selected at extra cost.
All our mugs, T-shirts, soft toys and framed cards are posted by First Class unless the special delivery option is selected at extra cost.
Postage charges are calculated based on item weight, so the cost will increase on heavier orders. The postage cost is inclusive of the stamp, envelope(s) and packaging.
- If you request that your order is sent to you so that you can forward it on to someone else, any cards will be despatched in an outer envelope with a blank cream envelope inside(Please be advised, the outer envelope will have the return Moonpig address printed on it. If you order a large card to be sent back to you, the postage will cost more than sending it straight to the recipient. This is because the weight of the protective outer envelope adds to the postal cost.
- Mugs, T-shirts, Soft Toys, Postal Flowers and Wines and Spirits can only be sent to addresses in the UK.
- Most of the packaging for mugs and T-shirts will not fit through a standard letter-box, so the recipient will need to be at the address to receive the order. If no one is in, the item will be returned to the nearest Royal Mail depot. A note will be left requesting its collection.
First Class Postage timings
|Order Placed (UK)||Sent by us||Estimated arrival|
Before 2pm Mon-Fri
The Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to three days.
After 2pm Mon-Thurs
After 2pm Fri
Saturday & Sunday
Following working day
If possible, please allow three working days from despatch for cards to arrive. After all, it is better for a card to arrive two days early than one day late! Remember, you can also put a note on the envelope to tell the recipient not to open it until a certain date. Large cards are hand processed by Royal Mail’s sorting system, so we recommend an extra day for delivery.
If your order hasn’t arrived after three days, PLEASE call us. We would rather send a replacement card than leave you disappointed.
International Postage Timings
Allow 4 working days
All destinations outside Europe
Allow 7 working days
Special Delivery Timings
If you’re sending your order to a UK address, and you have the complete postcode, you can also choose Royal Mail Special Delivery. This service comes at an increased cost (as detailed by Royal Mail).
A special delivery ordered before 2pm and despatched Monday - Friday is guaranteed for delivery before 2pm the following day. Royal Mail do not guarantee special deliveries to arrive on a Saturday (although we find that items sent to residential addresses where their local post office work a half day on Saturdays, generally do tend to arrive on a Saturday)
If you would like a guarantee for arrival on a Saturday, by selecting Friday despatch you can select ‘Saturday Special Delivery’ for an additional fee for any UK address.
If a Special Delivery item cannot be signed for, it is returned to the depot and can either be collected in person from the local Post Office, or redelivered at a later date. This is subject to Royal Mail’s terms and conditions for Special Delivery.
5.4. Delivery of courier flowers
Courier flowers are hand-tied bouquets, delivered by a driver. We use courier partners HDN, UK Mail or DPD, who deliver between 8am and 9pm.
Delivery instructions for courier flowers
When you place your order, you can give instructions for the driver, advising what to do if no one is in when they attempt delivery.
We always do our best to follow your instructions. However, a driver may decide not to leave the flowers in a specified place if, for example, they believe there is a risk of theft. If we do follow your delivery instructions and the flowers are subsequently stolen, Moonpig.com will not be liable for this loss.
If you include a phone number in the delivery instructions, we cannot guarantee to call the number whether yourself or the recipient to agree a delivery time. In particular, if the flowers are delivered by HDNL, they do not offer this service.
Failure to deliver courier flowers
If we are unable to deliver your order because no one is in, the driver will try to follow your delivery instructions or leave them in a secure place on the property. Where this is not possible, we will attempt to leave the flowers with a neighbour. If you would prefer us not to do any of these, please let us know when you place your order. Where possible our courier partners will leave a card notifying the recipient an order tried to be delivered but no one was in.
Should we be unable to deliver the order, we may try again that same day, or if not, the following day. We will attempt to contact you via email as soon as we know of the failed delivery, so it is important that you provide up to date contact information. Our Customer Service Team will do their best to ensure that the flowers get to their recipient, but we do ask for your patience as it is not possible to contact drivers until they have finished all their deliveries for the day.
5.5. Delivery of wines and spirits
All deliveries for Wine and Spirits will be made by Royal Mail Tracked which aims to deliver in 2 days from Monday to Saturday between 9am – 5pm. Currently we do not offer a timed delivery service or Sunday delivery and all Wines and Spirits can only be delivered to addresses in mainland UK. Please allow 3-4 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and areas of Scotland. We are not able to deliver on Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.
Failure to deliver wines and spirits
On your order if you include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox or if there is no one at home. The Royal Mail will complete an easy to understand “Sorry You Were Out” card, detailing where the goods have been left after the attempted delivery. The recipient then has the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or to collect the item themselves. Please note that Wines & Spirits can only be delivered to offices where it can be signed for.
5.6. Delivery of Canvas and Acrylics
All deliveries for Canvas and Acrylic orders will be made by our courier partner Yodel/HDN or DPD. Deliveries are made between Monday to Friday, 8am – 9pm, there is no Saturday or Sunday delivery available and currently we don't offer a timed delivery service. Canvas and Acrylic orders can only be delivered to addresses in the mainland UK and a signature is required for all deliveries. We are not able to deliver on Bank Holidays or Christmas Day.
Failure to deliver Canvas and Acrylics
If the recipient is not at home, Yodel/HDNL will complete an easy to understand “Sorry You Were Out” card, which is posted through the letter box, to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The courier may attempt redelivery later in the day but do not guarantee this will happen. If re-delivery is not attempted on the same day they will try again the next working day (i.e. Monday, if Friday is the delivery date). The recipient also has the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice. Please note that Canvas and Acrylic orders can only be delivered to offices where it can be signed for.
5.7. Circumstances Beyond Our Control
Neither we, nor any courier or carrier service that we use shall be liable for any failure to perform, where such failure or delay results from any cirmcumstances outside our reasonable control; these circumstances to include but not be limited to any adverse weather conditions - such as snow, flood, extreme winds, fire, explosion, accident, traffic congestion, obstruction of any private or public highway, riot, terrorism, act of God, or from any industrial dispute or strike.
Before you request a change or cancellation, it is best to check the status of your order by going to ‘Order History’, which can be found under the ‘My Account’ tab. Orders can only be changed or cancelled if the status is on ‘Order Received’. If the status displays ‘Order Printing’ or ‘Order Sent’ then it has already been printed or despatched and, unfortunately, cannot be amended or cancelled.
It is best to call us if you need to cancel or change your order - dial 0845 4500 100 or +44 20 7803 0390 if outside the UK. Please have your order number or the email address you registered with us available so we can answer your query as quickly as possible.
Emails are answered during business hours (8.30am - 9.00pm) in the order they are received. It is therefore possible that your order could begin production before your email is processed and we will be unable to make any changes.
If you wish to change the despatch date for an order of flowers with a personalised card, we may have to cancel the original order and place a new one. This is to ensure that the personalised card will be sent together with the flowers.
At Moonpig.com, we always try to send your products in perfect condition. However, occasionally, a problem can arise. In the unlikely event that a product is faulty, or it is damaged in delivery or is the wrong item, we ask you to contact us to let us know of the problem as soon as possible. We will then advise you on whether you are eligible for a refund or replacement.
7.1. Reporting a problem
If for any reason you are not happy with your Moonpig order, please contact our Customer Service Team. Call 0845 4500 100 (or +44 20 7803 0390 if outside the UK), or use our Contact Form. You will need to quote your order number, the email address you have registered and the details of the problem with the order.
We aim to acknowledge any complaint within 14 working days, (usually it takes 1-2 days) and will do our best to resolve it within 28 days. We may ask you to take a photograph of the product to help us communicate with our suppliers and correct any future problems. Should it be necessary, we will then advise you how to return your item.
7.2. Returning products and issuing refunds
Cards, Mugs, Soft Toys, Framed Cards T-shirts, Wines & Spirits and Canvas & Acrylics
Where an item is faulty, we will ask you to return it to us within three days of receipt. You can contact our Customer Service Team for a Freepost returns address. Your right to return items to us in accordance with these terms and conditions is in addition to any other statutory rights you may have.
If you are eligible for a refund, we will reimburse the price you have paid for the product(s) onto the credit or debit card that you paid with. Alternatively, we may offer to reprint (if applicable) and resend the item free of charge. Please note it is not our policy to offer both a refund and a resend.
Refunds cannot be given if the fault is a result of your own actions such as product misuse or if personalisation is mis-spelt or if you have uploaded an image of a low resolution or size. Please see section 3.3, ‘Personalising products’, for more information.
If the recipient receives damaged flowers or they fail to arrive, please contact us immediately so that we can arrange to re-send on the next available delivery date or a full or partial refund. The amount of partial refund will depend on the specific circumstances surrounding the flowers.
As is the case with other gifts, it is not our policy to offer both a refund and a resend. Where flowers have been damaged we will normally ask for photographs clearly showing the problem so we can use them to determine what is going wrong with our system or our couriers. Refunds cannot be given for flowers that have died quickly, unless we believe there to be a genuine problem. It is important that flowers are cared for correctly. Putting them by heat sources or draughts, or failing to change the water will damage them. We include instructions and flower-food with all our arrangements. All flowers should normally last five days or longer, although this varies by variety. In some circumstances, flowers are sent in bud will not be fully open when they arrive. However, they should open once they have settled at room temperature.
It is important that we are contacted as soon as possible regarding issues with your order or the product(s) you have ordered. We need to be informed of any issues within three days of the delivery to give us the best chance of successfully resolving the issue.
Multiple refund requests
If there are persistent claims for refunds from the same individual or group of individuals, we reserve the right not to issue a refund or replace an order. We may refuse to take any future orders from any such customers and will inform them of our decision in writing, via email or over the telephone.
Moonpig.com is committed to protecting your privacy. We promise to use the information that we collect about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We are listed in the Register of Data Controllers under the number Z4843659.
You can see the information that we hold about you by logging on to Moonpig.com and checking your account details. You can also update your account details online.
8.1. How we use your contact information
The personal information you provide to us will include your contact details, payment card details and information about any recipients of products that you wish us to deliver products to.
Moonpig will not sell or disclose any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law.
We will use your information to send you regular email newsletters, keeping you informed of new products and seasonal offers. You can choose whether to receive these newsletters when you are registering.
Where a phone number is requested, we may use this to contact you to ensure that you are happy with the service you received.
In addition, if you would like to register for email reminders, notifying you when a birthday or special event is coming up, then you must opt in for this by setting them up under ‘My Account’.
8.2. Opt out
When you register on Moonpig.com, you can decide to opt out of receiving any communications from us, other than that required to process your registration or orders. At any point, you can change this preference in your account details but please allow three working days for your opt out to be processed.
If you opt in for email reminders, you can also decide to opt out at any point and they will stop.
8.4. Securing your personal information
Moonpig.com uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL), the most advanced security system available. All of the personal information you enter, including your name, address, and the contents of your address book, is encrypted by secure server software before it is safely transmitted across the Internet. Our Customer Service Team has access to this information.
8.5. Securing your password
When you register with Moonpig.com, you do so as an individual. You must not share your user name and password with anyone else.
We know that you may use the same password for other Internet accounts, and that it is highly sensitive. Rest assured, your password will remain encrypted and we do not have access to it. If you forget your password, we can send you a temporary one. You will then be able to access your account and create a new password.
8.6. Credit card transactions
Your card details are not recorded or stored in our database. They are encrypted and are transferred securely to our Payment Service Provider (www.paypoint.com) for immediate authorisation. Once we have received authorisation from the Payment Service Provider we will confirm your order.
9.1. Abuse of service
You agree not to use Moonpig.com directly or indirectly for any unlawful purpose, or to cause distress or offence to any person. You also agree not to upload, email to us or print any images or other copyrighted material without the express permission of the owner.
9.2. Intellectual Property
All text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material that is contained on the Website is protected by Moonpig.com’s or third party copyrights, trade marks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. You do not have permission, except where expressly authorised to do so, to change, copy, store, publish, rent, licence, sell or distribute in any way any of these intellectual property rights. "Moonpig" is our registered trademark, and you agree not to display or use it in any manner without our prior written consent.
9.3. Website content and service access
We will always try to ensure that Moonpig.com is available 24 hours a day. However, we will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time, or for any period.
Occasionally, we may provide links to other websites or resources for your convenience. We do not endorse the contents of those websites and are not responsible for their availability or service. We will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked third party websites you do so at your own risk.
We exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and terms (whether express or implied) to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with your use of this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (ii) fraud (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
Moonpig.com offers a scheme that allows you to make a payment on account as advance payment for goods. In return, you get an additional bonus credit to be used to pay for applicable goods.
This system of payment on account and bonus credit is referred to as “Prepay” for promotional purposes. We reserve the right to change the name of this promotion, however these same terms and conditions will still apply.
10.1. Prepay account information
Prepay credit and bonus credit amounts are separately recorded. The total balance of credit is shown in ‘Credit history’ under the ‘My Accounts’ tab.
10.2. Applicable goods
You can use your Prepay balance to pay for applicable goods, this includes cards, multipack cards, mugs, T-shirts, soft toys, wall art and framed cards.
Prepay balances, including any bonus credit, cannot be used to pay for flowers or wines and spirits. These products must be paid for by credit/debit card.
10.3. Purchasing products using Prepay
At the point of checkout, our system will check your balance of Prepay and bonus credit. Any applicable goods will be paid for by drawing down the Prepay credit and bonus credit balance pro rata.
10.4. Our liability to you
Any payment made on account shall be deemed as a payment for applicable goods to be ordered from us. After the initial refund period (described below) our liability to you will be to provide applicable goods to the value of your Prepay account balance. Cash balances will not be returned except in cases where the customer has received faulty goods and requested a refund of the unused Prepay cash balance held on their account.
10.5. Prepay balance reminders and expiration
If you do not place any orders for a six month period, we will send an email to the address in your account details to remind you of your balance. This will be repeated at 12 months and 18 months. If a period of 24 months passes with no orders placed, we will assume that your account is no longer active and your Prepay balance will expire.
The Moonpig mugs are white ceramic and can hold 10 fluid ounces and are approx 9cm high and 7cm diameter. There is only size and style available.
Our T-shirts for men are single jersey short sleeve styles and are only available in white. They are made of 100% pre-shrunk ring-spun cotton, weight 185g/m2. With a loose fit they have a generous cut in tubular construction. The crew neck is 2 ply 1x1 ribbed collar with Elastane.
|Small||chest size 38”|
|Medium||chest size 40”|
|Large||chest size 42”|
|Extra Large||chest size 44”|
|Extra Extra Large||chest size 48”|
Our T-shirts for women are single jersey short sleeve styles and are only available in white. They are made of 100% pre-shrunk ring-spun cotton, weight 145g/m2. All women’s t-shirts are fitted, with sleeves, side seams and are lightweight in fabric. The collar is a thin generous round-neck style in self-fabric.
|Extra Small||chest 28”, fit 6-8|
|Small||chest 30”, fit 8-10|
|Medium||chest 32”, fit 10-12|
|Large||chest 36”, fit 12-14|
|Extra Large||chest 48”, fit 14-16|
Our T-shirts for men are single jersey short sleeve styles and are only available in white. They are made of 100% pre-shrunk ring-spun cotton, weight 185g/m2. With a loose fit they have a generous cut in tubular construction. The crew neck is 2 ply 1x1 ribbed collar with Elastane.
|3-4 years||chest size 22”|
|5-6 years||chest size 24”|
|7-8 years||chest size 26”|
|9-11 years||chest size 29”|
|12-14 years||chest size 31”|
- Follow our tips for measuring, and use our size guides to check which T-shirt you should order.
- The size stated is the size that the T-shirt should fit, not the actual size of the T-shirt.
- All measurements are in inches.
- For women’s fitted T-shirts, please take your measurement around the chest and not around the bust.
- For men’s and kid’s T-shirts, please measure the chest at the fullest part, placing the tape close up under the arms.
- Women’s clothing sizes and kid’s age ranges are only included as an approximate guide, please always refer to the measurement chart.
From time to time we host competitions on Moonpig - we wish you the best of luck with winning a fabulous prize or two, but below are some legalities and rules that apply to all competitions on Moonpig, Social Media websites and our partners.
Moonpig Competition Rules
These rules are the conditions of entry to all competitions conducted through www.moonpig.com (the “Website”) (“Competitions”). They apply together with any additional Terms and Conditions published on the Website.
1. These rules together with any specific rules set out in the competition notices published on the Website (“Competition Notices”) about us are the “Competition Rules” and apply to competitions on the Website. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and all other Terms and Conditions on the Website.
2. Competitions are not open to persons who at any time between the start date of the Competition and the date on which the winner is selected (inclusive) are employees of Moonpig.com Ltd, any of its wholly owned subsidiaries or any marketing services agency or other company involved directly with the administration of the Competition, or any member of their households.
3. Eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Competition, e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver’s licence will be required if the Competition prize includes travel outside the United Kingdom and/or car hire. These will be set out in the relevant Competition Notice.
4. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Moonpig.com Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
5. The address you provide with your competition entry ("Entry") will be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct. Unless stated otherwise in the relevant Competition Notice, Competitions are only open to residents of the United Kingdom and you are not entitled to enter the Competition if you are resident outside of the United Kingdom. Where a Competition is open to entrants from outside the United Kingdom, you are not entitled to enter the Competition if you are resident in a country or jurisdiction where the Competition may breach any law or regulation. Where this applies, Moonpig.com Ltd’s invitation to enter the Competition in such country and/or jurisdiction is withdrawn.
6. Where a Competition is open to all age groups, Moonpig.com Ltd assumes that by using the Website and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry into the Competition in accordance with the Competition Rules. If a Competition is only open to a certain age group (e.g. 18 and over), this will be set out in the relevant Competition Notice within the “About us” section of the Website, and Moonpig.com Ltd assumes that by entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are the appropriate age to enter the Competition.
7. Moonpig.com Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Competition Rules.
8. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Moonpig.com Ltd in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the CompetitionRules.
9. Entries through agents or third parties will be invalid.
10. Competition Entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date and time specified in the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the Entry.
11. There is no purchase requirement to enter a Competition and there is no charge to register for use of the Website
12. Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Moonpig.com Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorised access to Entries, or Entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes outside Moonpig.com Ltd’s control.
13. Entrants should note that Moonpig.com Ltd does not undertake to return any Entries, including those containing artistic or other material.
14. Unless stated otherwise in the Competition Notice, prize winners will be chosen at random from all correct Entries (for Competitions involving answering questions or where entry is by emailing or otherwise providing a name and/or contact details to Moonpig.com Ltd) or from all submitted Entries in Moonpig.com Ltd’s absolute discretion (where creative or artistic merit or other subjective criteria apply to Entries) within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) and Moonpig.com Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
15. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified in the Competition Notice (and may be contacted by Moonpig.com Ltd’s nominated supplier(s)). Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or your failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published on the Website.
16. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified in the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
17. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Moonpig.com Ltd reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
18. Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Moonpig.com Ltd and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant. Where Entries are being judged on creative or artistic merit or other subjective criteria, Moonpig.com Ltd and/or the Competition judges in their absolute discretion reserve the right not to select a winner, and/or to remove or amend selection criteria and/or the structure and operation of the Competition if Entries are not of the requisite standard.
19. Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the Competition Notice and must be observed. Moonpig.com Ltd reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
20. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
21. All Entries will become the property of Moonpig.com Ltd on its receipt of them and will not be returned. In consideration of Moonpig.com Ltd agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby assigns to Moonpig.com Ltd all intellectual property rights in his or her Entries and waives all moral rights.
For the avoidance of doubt, pursuant to the above assignment of intellectual property rights Moonpig.com Ltd (and third parties authorised by Moonpig.com Ltd) may make any and all Entries available on the Website and in any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, which may include other internet sites, mobile, television and/or radio and use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works or podcasts from, edit, alter, store, re-format, sell and license the Entries in any way it sees fit, including in advertising and/or sponsorship.
22. Moonpig.com Ltd does not guarantee to use or otherwise make publicly available any Entry. Moonpig.com Ltd may also, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
23. Your Entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing, threatening or illegal. If relevant, Moonpig.com Ltd reserves the right, but without having the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
24. Moonpig.com Ltd does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The prizes are provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, conformity with description or fitness for a particular purpose. The express provisions of these Competition Rules are in place of all warranties, representations, conditions, terms, undertakings and obligations implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise, all of which are hereby excluded by Moonpig.com Ltd to the maximum extent permitted by law.
25. Moonpig.com Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received as a result of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition.
26. Nothing in the foregoing shall exclude Moonpig.com Ltd liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Data Protection and Publicity
27. The name of the winner and the winning Entry will be sent to anyone who writes to Moonpig.com Ltd within 3 months after the closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, requesting details of the winning Entry.
28. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Moonpig.com Ltd reserves the right, without additional payment or permission, to use the names, ages and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity. By entering the Competition you agree to such use of your personal information, images, photographs and/or audio and/or visual recordings.
29. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. Data relating to entrants will be retained by Moonpig.com Ltd for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist Moonpig.com Ltd to operate Competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries relating to the Competition.
30. The Competition and the Competition Rules are governed by English law and any disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. The Website is only intended to be accessed from the United Kingdom. Moonpig.com Ltd makes no representation that materials on the Website relating to this Competition are appropriate or available for use at other locations and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the Website outside of the United Kingdom, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- There are no cash alternatives to our offers
- Promotions cannot be back dated or applied retrospectively to orders already placed
- We reserve the right to cancel, change or extend the offer at any given time
- Promotions are only valid on our UK website and to customers registered to their UK Account
- Orders must be purchased within the valid promotion time, but can be despatched at any date permitted by the Moonpig.com calendar
- Moonpig.com will not be responsible for any technical issues which result in the failure to apply the promotional discount to an order, whether any such failure is within the control of Moonpig.com or not.
- Moonpig.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the Moonpig.com website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of the Moonpig.com website.
- Moonpig’s decision is final in all matters relating to our promotions.
- If you have Prepay in your Moonpig account, you may use your Prepay in conjunction with our offers.
- If in its sole discretion Moonpig.com offers a refund or credit for your order, the amount refunded or credited will not exceed the cash value of the original offer
- The Free card in this offer refers to either a standard or square card and excludes small cards and post cards.
- This offer is available on all flowers and plants.
- All delivery or mailing charges are not included in the free card promotion and will be purchased by the customer.
- To qualify for the free card, the card and gifts item must be purchased at the same time within the same order.
- This offer can be used multiple times within the offer period.
- This offer is available from 4th August – 2nd September 2014 at 2pm.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. If the items in your shopping basket qualify for more than one offer, the most beneficial discount for you will be applied.
- Prepay may still be used for purchase on cards and T-shirt purchases that qualify for an offer
Free card with Flower and Plants offer
Currently there are no offers available when using the Moonpig iPhone or Android apps.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement in respect of the use of this Website and the items and services offered via this Website.
If any of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable. No waiver by us of any term shall be deemed to be continuing or shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other term.
Only you and Moonpig shall be entitled to enforce these terms and conditions. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these terms and conditions whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
These terms and conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Your legal agreement with Moonpig.com Ltd ('Moonpig') is made up of (A) the terms and conditions set out No's 1 – 16 and (B) The separate terms and conditions for Moonpig Video Card Content and creation below (the 'Video Card Terms').
You agree not to use the Website and the Video Card Service directly or indirectly for any unlawful purpose, or to cause distress or offence to any person. You also agree not to upload, email to us or print any images or other material which may infringe intellectual property rights of third parties without the express permission of the owner of the rights or to upload, email to us or print any content which may be offensive, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing, threatening or illegal.
The Video Card Terms apply to all users of the Moonpig Video Card Service, including users who are contributors of content, on the Video Card Service. "Content" includes the text, graphics, images, photos, animations, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations and other materials you may view on, access through or contribute to the Moonpig Video Card Service.
- iPhone 3GS or later (with iOS version 5 and above)
- iPod touch (4th generation or later) devices with a rear-facing camera
- iPad 2 and later (with iOS version 5 and above)
- Most Android devices running 2.2 and later with the following exceptions:
- HTC Dream (aka the T-Mobile G1)
- HTC Magic (aka T-Mobile myTouch 3G)
- HTC Hero (also known as T-Mobile G2)
- HTC Wildfire
- HTC Wildfire S
- HTC Tattoo
- HTC Espresso
- Motorola CLIQ
- Motorola CLIQ XT
- Motorola Backflip
- Samsung i7500 Galaxy
- T-Mobile Pulse UK
- If your device is not listed here please try again soon as we are constantly improving our apps and our service.