Volcano Making Kit
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
Take cover, she's gonna blow! Bring out their inner mad scientist with this Volcano Making Kit.
There's nothing quite like making your own volcano and watching it erupt, and with this kit they can use the included plaster and mould to sculpt their volcano, then decorate it (adding erupting lava flow) with the included paints.
Add baking soda and vinegar, stand back and watch it erupt, spewing bubbly lava everywhere. A whole lot safer than a real volcano, this can be used again and again for hours of fun.
Give this to mini science geeks of all ages.
WARNING: Remove all hang tags and their fasteners before giving to a child.
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £2.76
- Special Delivery - From £6.75
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.