The Coffee Lovers Gift Box
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
If they can’t get through the day without a repeat prescription of their favourite cup ‘o Joe, indulge them fully with a full-scale coffee campaign courtesy of Lanchester. This Coffee Box is bursting at the beans with caffeinated goodies, from a dry-roast dream team to espresso chocolate and a variety of eminently dippable biscotti and shortbread. Oh, and it's all packed up within a nice gift box, too - because we're good like that.
The Box contains:
- Paddy & Scotts Chit Chat Coffee 227g
- Paddy & Scotts Easy Days Coffee 227g
- Kent & Fraser Toasted Almond Shortbread 150g
- Seed & Been Espresso Chocolate Bar 85g
- Great British Biscotti Simply Almond 100g
Ingredients & Allergy Information
Paddy & Scotts Chit Chat Coffee 227g Dark roasted coffee blend, Indonesian & African Arabic.
Paddy & Scotts Easy Days Coffee 227g Medium Roasted High Grown Coffee.
Kent & Fraser Toasted Almond Shortbread 150g Butter (milk), rice flour, caster sugar, toasted almonds 11%, maize flour, icing sugar, potato flour, tapioca flour, cornflour, almond extract 1%, raising agents (disodium disphosphate, sodium hydrogen carbonate), emulsifier: xanthan gum, sea salt.
Seed & Been Espresso Chocolate Bar 85g Cocoa mass, cane sugar, cocoa butter, ground roasted coffee (4%), vanilla extract. GB-ORG-05. Cocoa mass, cane sugar, cocoa butter, ground roasted coffee, vanilla extract.
Great British Biscotti Simply Almond 100g Self raising flour ((wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), raising agents (disodium disphosepahe, sodium hydrogen carbonate, monocalcium phosphate)), sugar, almonds (18%), free range eggs, salted butter, almond flavouring.
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £2.76
- Special Delivery - From £6.75
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.