Sweets in the City Unicorn Sweet Jar
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
Unicorns are real! Add some magic to somebody's day with these colourful unicorn shaped jellies, pink and white twirl tube marshmallows and foil covered choccie coins with unicorn designs on.
Net weight: 450g
Best stored at room temperature.
Ingredients: Jelly Unicorns: glucose syrup; sugar; fruit juice from concentrate (6%) (grape, pear, pineapple, peach); beef and pork gelatine; humectant: sorbitols; corn starch; acid: citric acid; fruit and vegetable concentrates (spirulina, safflower, carrot, blackcurrant); gelling agent: pectins; flavourings; vegetable oils (coconut, palm kernel); glazing agents: beeswax, carnauba wax. Unicorn Coins: sugar, whole MILK powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, whey powder (MILK), emulsifier (SOYAlecithin), flavouring. Milk choc contains cocoa solids 28% minimum, milk solids 16% minimum. Mallow Poles: glucose-fructose syrup, sugar, water, pork gelatine, maize starch, flavourings, colouring: E162. May also contain NUTS and cereals containing GLUTEN. For allergy advice see ingredients in bold.
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £3.78
- Special Delivery - From £9.15
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.