Mobile Phone Jail
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
Are your family and friends' phones guilty of robbing you of quality time with each other, and heartlessly stealing the opportunity to have actual real life conversations? Well, they've done the crime so now they have to do the time...in this Mobile Phone Jail!
It’s an easy-to-assemble, plastic prison that’s specially designed to fit phones. The base is slotted so the phones can stand up, and the cell has space for 6 phones, so no need to worry about freeing phone convicts due to overcrowding!
- Lock and key included
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £2.76
- Special Delivery - From £6.75
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.