Ever fancied growing your own chillis? Now you can, with this mini garden set endorsed by those lovely people at the Royal Botanic Gardens in Kew.
The garden comes with four different kinds of chilli seeds – from the relatively mild jalapeno compared to the very spicy habanero. Sow your seeds in the included compost, pop them where they’ll get plenty of sun, and then harvest your newly grown chillis in 3-4 months time.
Absolutely perfect for any green fingered gardeners (who like things to be a little spicy).
Your chilli garden kit contains:
- 2 recycled waterproof card window trays
- 1 bag of peat-free compost
- 4 plant markers
- 1 pencil
- 1 packet of mustard habanero seeds
- 1 packet of tabasco seeds
- 1 packet of jalapeno seeds
- 1 packet of pepper numex seeds