Manual - Haynes Christmas
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
Christmas. It’s a funny old thing. And if you’re anything like us, you know it involves awkward cracker jokes, the occasional supermarket breakdown, and generally not having a clue what’s going on.
Luckily, those clever people behind Haynes instruction manuals are making your yuletide mishaps a thing of the past. Their tongue-in-cheek manuals break down seemingly complicated topics like Elfensafety, Fairy Lights and Brake Lights, and Reindeer sensors. It’s the perfect stocking filler for anyone who’s clueless about Christmas.
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £2.76
- Special Delivery - From £6.75
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.