Everything I Know About Love (Plus, A New Chapter) Book
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
Lauded all over the land, Dolly Alderton's Everything I Know About Love book is a must read for millennials and older generations alike. This Sunday Times bestseller is all about bad dates, dreadful flat-shares, heartbreaks, and utter embarrassments. Give this utterly funny book to one of your nearest and dearest in need of a good laugh.
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
Number of pages: 368
Weight: 260 g
Dimensions: 198 x 129 x 22 mm
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £2.76
- Special Delivery - From £6.75
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.