Coffee Lovers Hamper
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
If you’re wondering what to buy a coffee lover, look no further. This is a powerful way to spread the love, with a wicker basket packed with coffees and biscuits and a “When’s There’s Coffee There’s Hope” mug.
This thoughtful food gift will bring joy on any special occasion, or just as a thank you. A food gift basket made for coffee enthusiasts, it contains a medium roast and after dinner roast from Edinburgh Tea and Coffee Company, along with a biscuit selection including chocolate chunk biscotti and cafe latte creams.
- Edinburgh Tea & Coffee Medium Roast 56g
- Edinburgh Tea & Coffee After Dinner 56g
- Ardens Almond & Choc Chunk Biscotti 150g
- Biscoffee Espresso Shortbread 160g
- Beech's Caffe Latte Creams 90g
- Maitre Truffout Chocolate Coffe Sticks
- "Where There's Coffee There Hope" Mug
Ardens Almond & Choc Chunk Biscotti 150g - Wheat Flour, Sugar, Almonds (13%), Pasteurised Free Range Whole Egg, Dark Chocolate (5%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin; Natural Flavourings), Butter (Milk), Fructose-Glucose Syrup, Honey, Raising Agent: Ammonium Carbonates, Sea Salt, Natural Flavourings. Biscoffee Espresso Shortbread 160g - Wheat flour, granulated cane sugar, butter (salted and unsalted), organic coffee, natural espresso flavour, baking soda. Beech's Caffe Latte Creams 90g - sugar, glucose syrup, cocoa butter, emulsifier; soya lecithin, flavouring; natural coffee, invertase. Maitre Truffout Chocolate Coffe Sticks - sugar, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, cocoa butter,lactose, coffee (0,8%), vegetable fat, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin; flavourings.
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £3.78
- Special Delivery - From £9.15
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.