Carousel Shortbread Gift Tin
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
As soon as they've eaten the scrumptious shortbread petticoat tails in this gorgeous Parisian carousel tin, they can fill it anew with anything. When it looks this magical, who wouldn't? Silver mirrors, gold poles, unicorn and tiger details make this embossed tin a lovely nostalgic gift. Fun fact: petticoat tails are an old traditional biscuit dating back to the Victorian era, the frill being based on petticoats of the 12th century.
Net weight: 300g
- 4x 75g Petticoat Shortbread Tails
- 1x Tin
Ingredients: "WHEAT flour (GLUTEN), butter (31%) (MILK), sugar, salt.
For allergens: See ingredients in CAPITAL letters. May contain traces of NUTS.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Store in a cool dry place.
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £3.78
- Special Delivery - From £9.15
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.