Cartwright & Butler Tea & Biscuits Barrel
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
From traditional afternoon tea to a quick cuppa before the commute, a hot brew always hits the spot. Cheer them up or wish them well with this lovely tin full of loveliness. From Cartwright & Butler, this tin comes with shortbread and salted caramel biscuits that they can dip into English Breakfast or Earl Grey tea. A must for tea lovers.
Net weight 580g
- 1x english breakfast tea
- 1x earl grey tea
- 1 x demerara shortbreqads
- 1 x salted caramel biscuits
Ingredients and Allergy InformationSalted Caramel biscuits: Flour (wheatflour, calcium, iron, niacin, thiamine), salted butter (28%) (milk), sugar, butterscotch crisp (5%) (soft dark brown sugar, glucose (wheat), salted butter (milk), natural flavouring), natural flavouring, salt, raising agent: ammonium bicarbonate. Demerara shortbread rounds:wheatflour (calcium, iron, niacin, thiamine), salted butter (33%) (milk), sugar, demerara sugar, corn flour,milkpowder. English Breakfast Tea: 100% black tea Earl Grey Tea: black tea, bergamot flavour
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £3.78
- Special Delivery - From £9.15
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.