Cartwright & Butler Christmas Pudding With Orange
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
Give busy bakers a bit of a rest during Christmas dinner with this fantastically festive Christmas pudding, featuring layers of candied orange and a generous slug of orange liqueur. A wonderful Christmas food gift idea, this pudding is presented in a classic Cartwright and Butler snap-top tin.
Net weight 454g
Ingredients and Allergy Information
Vine fruits (22%) (sultanas, currants, raisins), glacé orange slices (13%) (orange slices, glucose-fructose syrup, sugar, acidity regulator: citric acid), flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamine), vegetable suet (palm oil, sunflower oil, flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamine)), brown sugar, orange liqueur (6%), breadcrumbs (flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamine), water, salt, yeast), candied citrus peel (orange peel, lemon peel, glucose-fructose syrup, salt, acidity regulator: citric acid), black treacle, golden syrup, lemon juice from concentrate, orange juice from concentrate, prune paste (2%) (prunes, water, sugar), orange peel, salt, mixed spice.
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £3.78
- Special Delivery - From £9.15
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.