Rainbow Cake Kit
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
From the outside, it's a perfectly pleasant white sponge cake. Nice and simple, right? Wrong! Cut it open and discover once and for all what's at the end of the rainbow (clue: it involves a full stomach and a fairly sizeable sugar rush). This Rainbow Cake Kit makes it easy to craft your very own magical rainbow cake from home - just add butter, eggs and milk.
- 4 x coloured cake mixes
- 1 x Icing mix
- 1 x sprinkles
- 1 x testing skewer
- 4 x foil tins
- 4 x baking paper circles
- Butter measure
- Recipe card
Ingredients: Cake mix (Self Raising flour (Wheat Flour, Raising Agents (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate and Sodium Bicarbonate), Statutory Nutrition (Calcium, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin), Caster Sugar, Baking Powder: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Raising Agents (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate ), Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Natural Colour: Paprika Extract, Burnt Sugar, Carmine, Copper Complexes of Chlorophyllin, Beta Carotene), Icing Suga (sugar, anti-caking agent: corn flour), Sprinkles ( Sugar, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Spirulina Extract, Colours (Paprika, Tumeric, Anthocyanins)).
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £3.78
- Special Delivery - From £9.15
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.