52 Things To Do While You Screw Comedy Book
Order by 7pm for same-day despatch (Mon - Fri).
We bet there's one or two cheeky comedians in your family or friendship group who'll love this naughty book. Written by the same author of 52 Things to Do While You Poo (we sense a theme here), it's chock full of naughty games, facts and quotes to amuse the (ahem) broadest of minds, along with a few saucy word searches to get you in the mood. A hilarious way to spice up bedroom time. Or just have a jolly good laugh.
- 15 X 15 cm
- 112 pages
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - From £2.76
- Special Delivery - From £6.75
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.