Happy Birthday Gift Set
This product is currently not available to buy.
This is the perfect bouquet to send with happy birthday wishes. Beautiful roses and lilies are the perfect partnership and for this bouquet our florists have used vivid bright yellows. yellow and white roses are arranged with yellow lilies and the hand-tied bouquet is finished with pretty parvifolia eucalyptus and will delight that someone special. To make the birthday even happier we have included a large Happy Birthday helium balloon and a pack of divine Montezuma truffles. This gift set will deliver birthday bliss!
Please note the vase is not included.
This arrangement contains the following flowers:
3 x Yellow Aziatic Lilies
4 x White Roses
4 x Yellow Roses
2 x Solidago
Parvifolia Eucalyptus Foliage
Hand-tied by our florists
with a Happy Birthday helium balloon
with a pack of delicious Montezuma Truffles 120g
Our flowers may arrive unopened but the buds will come into bloom within a day or two.
In the rare event that a substitution is necessary through flower supply difficulties, we may substitute with flowers of similar or superior style, quality and value.
• When ordering, please select the delivery date you would like your flowers to arrive.
• For next day delivery please order before 4pm on the previous working day.
• Flower delivery is free Monday to Friday.
• You will be required to add your contact number on the despatch page. This number will only be used in an emergency if there are problems pertaining to your order.
• Please check that the delivery postcode is correct. If you are unsure of either the recipient's address or postcode, we recommend using the Royal Mail's quick and efficient postcode finder at www.royalmail.com. Orders with incorrect or partial postcodes may not be delivered.
• Your flowers will be delivered by courier.
• Deliveries will be made between 8am and 9pm, please take this into account when ordering for a non-residential address.
• You can track the progress of your flowers on the day of delivery.
• It is generally the policy of our couriers to leave a card if no one is in. They may attempt redelivery later in the day but do not guarantee that they will. If re-delivery is not attempted on the same day they will try again the next working day (Monday, if Saturday is the delivery date.)
• If it is appropriate to do so, deliveries may be left at a safe place deemed by the driver, either on the recipient's property or with a neighbour.
• It is important that if you have specific delivery requirements that you include these on the optional box on the 'despatch page.' This information is for our drivers and couriers and is to express your wishes for us to follow if the recipient is either out or unable to answer the door when we attempt delivery. Please do not add specific delivery time instructions to this box. We do not offer a timed delivery service, so any requests included in the instructions will not be fulfilled.
Flower Delivery Exclusions
Flowers can only be sent to addresses in the UK.
• We cannot send courier bouquets to Northern Ireland, the British Channel Islands and some areas in Scotland.
• Deliveries to hospitals are not guaranteed. Many hospitals will not accept flowers for either their patients or their staff. We would advise that you check their policy before ordering.
• We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.