Light up their day with this beautifully bright bunch of flowers. This elegant bouquet features full blooms of Anastasia chrysanthemums, pink germinis, and Memory Lane Roses. It's also accompanied by a splash of frosted eucalyptus stems and alstroemerias. This gorgeous collection is a perfect way to say 'thank you', 'happy birthday' or 'merry Christmas'.
The arrangement comes hand-tied by our expert florists and hand-wrapped in frosted cellophane.
• 3 x White Spray Chrysanthemum
• 3 x White & Pink Cupcake Germini
• 4 x Pink Alstroemeria
• 4 x Memory Lane Roses
• 3 x Frosted Eucalypthus
• Wrapped in cellophane.
• Stem length: Approx. 50cm
Hand-tied by our florists.
Your roses will arrive in bud so you can enjoy your bouquet for longer. You can expect them to bloom within a day or two.
In the rare event that a substitution is necessary through flower supply difficulties, we may substitute with flowers of similar or superior style, quality and value.
Please note, flower deliveries are guaranteed on chosen day between 8am and 9pm
• When ordering, please select the delivery date you would like your flowers to arrive.
• For next day delivery please order before 7pm on the previous working day.
• You will be required to add your contact number on the despatch page. This number will only be used in an emergency if there are problems pertaining to your order.
• Please check that the delivery postcode is correct. If you are unsure of either the recipient's address or postcode, we recommend using the Royal Mail's quick and efficient postcode finder at www.royalmail.com. Orders with incorrect or partial postcodes may not be delivered.
• Your flowers will be delivered by courier.
• Deliveries will be made between 8am and 9pm, please take this into account when ordering for a non-residential address.
• You can track the progress of your flowers on the day of delivery.
• It is generally the policy of our couriers to leave a card if no one is in. They may attempt redelivery later in the day but do not guarantee that they will. If re-delivery is not attempted on the same day they will try again the next working day (Monday, if Saturday is the delivery date.)
• If it is appropriate to do so, deliveries may be left at a safe place deemed by the driver, either on the recipient's property or with a neighbour.
• It is important that if you have specific delivery requirements that you include these on the optional box on the 'despatch page.' This information is for our drivers and couriers and is to express your wishes for us to follow if the recipient is either out or unable to answer the door when we attempt delivery. Please do not add specific delivery time instructions to this box. We do not offer a timed delivery service, so any requests included in the instructions will not be fulfilled.
Flower Delivery Exclusions
Flowers can only be sent to addresses in the UK.
• We cannot send courier bouquets to Northern Ireland, the British Channel Islands and some areas in Scotland.
• Deliveries to hospitals are not guaranteed. Many hospitals will not accept flowers for either their patients or their staff. We would advise that you check their policy before ordering.
• We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.