The Luxury Gift Set
Order within 18 hrs 17 mins for next day delivery
Brighten someone’s day with Moonpig Flower Gift Sets. With high quality bouquets for all occasions, you can create a memorable moment of pure loveliness in the comfort of their own home.
Send someone a little dose of luxury with this beautiful bouquet bursting with white wax flower, red hypericum, peach roses and pistache foliage. Complete with a bottle of Moët et Chandon champagne and a box of Holdsworth Luxury Chocolates – because every bouquet deserves champagne and chocolate!
What’s in the Box?
7 x White Wax flower
7 x Red Hypericum
10 x Germini bi colour
10 x Peach rose
10 x Pistache foliage
1 x Holdsworth Luxury Assortment Box 300g
1 x Moët & Chandon Impérial Champagne 75cl Gift Box
Total bouquet length: 50cm
The Important Part:
Dietary Information: Contains nuts. Not suitable for vegetarians.
Milk Chocolate Marc de Champagne Truffle
Dark Chocolate Espresso Martini Truffle
Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Truffle (Alcohol Free)
Pink Chocolate Marc de Champagne & Strawberry Truffle
Milk Chocolate Orange Cream
Dark Chocolate Strawberry & Marc de Champagne Truffle
Milk Chocolate Crunchy Praline (Alcohol Free) (Contains HAZELNUTS)
Dark Chocolate Orange Truffle
Milk Chocolate Brandy & Cherry Marzipan (Contains ALMONDS)
Dark Chocolate Creme de Cacao Truffle
Milk Chocolate Rum Truffle
White Chocolate Truffle (Alcohol Free)
Milk Chocolate Coffee Cream
Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Truffle (Alcohol Free)
Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Praline (Alcohol Free) (Contains HAZELNUTS)
Dark Chocolate Truffle (Alcohol Free)
Milk Chocolate Chocca Mocha Truffle
Dark Chocolate Strawberry Cream
Milk Chocolate Strawberry & Marc de Champagne Truffle
Dark Chocolate Rum Truffle
Milk Chocolate Orange Truffle
Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Praline (Alcohol Free) (Contains HAZELNUTS)
Pink Marc de Champagne Explosion Truffle
Dark Chocolate Sir Robin of Locksley Gin Truffle
Milk Chocolate Truffle (Alcohol Free)
Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Butter (Milk), Fondant (Sugar, Glucose syrup, Water), Caramel (Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Water, Cocoa Butter, Modified Starch, Thickener: Agar, Flavours, Emulsifier: Mono-and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, E471-Sunflower Lecithin, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate), Praline Paste (Hazelnuts), Marzipan (Sugar, Almonds, Glucose Syrup, Invert Sugar Syrup, Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate, Humectants: Sorbitol Syrup), Alcohol (Neutral Spirit, Marc de Champagne, Rum, Crème de Cacao, Brandy, Amaretto, Orange Liqueur, Gin), Fruit Purees (Glucose Syrup, Invert Sugar Syrup, Strawberries, Orange, Beetroot & Raspberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavouring, Ethanol, Acidifier: Citric Acid, Colouring Plant Concentrates (Carrot, Pumpkin, Apple, Safflower, Lemon)), Caramelised Hazelnuts (Sugar, Hazelnuts), Crispy Rice (Rice, Sugar, Salt, Barley Malt Flavouring), Natural Flavouring: Strawberry, Orange, Coffee, Raspberry, Pear, Almond, Rum, Brandy, Grapefruit, Elderflower, Lime (Propylene Glycol), Popping Candy (Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Popping Candy (Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Lactose (Milk), Carbon Dioxide, Glazing Agents: Gum Acacia, Starch, Shellac)), Glace Cherries (Broken Cherries, Sucrose, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Sulphur Dioxide, Colouring: Erythrosine), Coffee Granules, Strawberries, Raspberries, Coffee Bean, Salt Flakes, Colour (Beetroot, Iron Oxide), Citric Acid.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain Peanuts.
You must be 18 or over to buy or consume our alcohol gifts. We may ask to see ID upon delivery
Shipping to the United Kingdom
Flower deliveries are guaranteed on chosen day between 8am and 9pm. A signature is not required.
• When ordering, please select the delivery date you would like your flowers to arrive.
• You will be required to add your contact number on the despatch page. This number will only be used in an emergency if there are problems pertaining to your order.
• Please check that the delivery postcode is correct. If you are unsure of either the recipient's address or postcode, we recommend using the Royal Mail's quick and efficient postcode finder at www.royalmail.com. Orders with incorrect or partial postcodes may not be delivered.
• Your flowers will be delivered by Next Working Day Courier Delivery - £3.99
• Deliveries will be made between 8am and 9pm, please take this into account when ordering for a non-residential address.
• You can track the progress of your flowers on the day of delivery.
• It is generally the policy of our couriers to leave a card if no one is in. They may attempt redelivery later in the day but do not guarantee that they will. If re-delivery is not attempted on the same day they will try again the next working day (Monday, if Saturday is the delivery date.)
• If it is appropriate to do so, deliveries may be left at a safe place deemed by the driver, either on the recipient's property or with a neighbour.
• It is important that if you have specific delivery requirements that you include these on the optional box on the 'despatch page.' This information is for our drivers and couriers and is to express your wishes for us to follow if the recipient is either out or unable to answer the door when we attempt delivery. Please do not add specific delivery time instructions to this box. We do not offer a timed delivery service, so any requests included in the instructions will not be fulfilled.
Flower Delivery Exclusions
Flowers can only be sent to addresses in the UK.
• We cannot send courier bouquets to Northern Ireland, the British Channel Islands and some areas in Scotland.
• Deliveries to hospitals are not guaranteed. Many hospitals will not accept flowers for either their patients or their staff. We would advise that you check their policy before ordering.
• We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.