Happy Birthday Gift Set
Next Day Delivery for £3.99.
Order Flowers by 9pm for 2hr Delivery Slot Between 8am-9pm.
Save £3. Was £35, now £32, for a limited time only!
Vivacious brights collide in this bubbly bouquet of shocking pinks, roaring yellows and lively oranges. Comprising rose, carnations germinis and chrysanthemums, this carnival-inspired bunch is hand-arranged and delivered in a cerise gift bag.
Gift set details:
• 3 x Cerise Germini
• 3 x Yellow Spray Chrysanthemum
• 1 x Cerise Rose
• 2 x Green Spray Chrysanthemum
• 2 x Orange Standard Carnation
• Stem length approx. 40cm
• Large bouquet contains 21 stems
• Wrapped in frosted cellophane
• Presented in a cerise gift bag
• Sweet Summertime Truffle bag 120g
• Happy birthday helium balloon
Hand-tied by our florists.
Our flowers may arrive unopened but the buds will come into bloom within a day or two.
Please note, you may notice the flowers you receive to be too tall for the gift bag, this is because you will need to trim approx. 2cm from the stems upon receipt to ensure they stay fresher for longer. Your bouquet will be secured within the box the gift bag will be sent flat to ensure they are secure and incur no damage during delivery.
Milk Chocolate Truffles allergen information:
Milk Chocolate contains Cocoa Solids 41% / Milk Solids 22%
Milk Chocolate 61% (Cocoa Solids, Sugar, Whole Milk Powder & Vanilla), Butter 23% (Concentrated Butter & Colouring Agent : Beta-carotene), Cream 16% (UHT) & Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin.
The Happy Birthday Gift Set
In the rare event that a substitution is necessary through flower supply difficulties, we may substitute with flowers of similar or superior style, quality and value.
Please note, flower deliveries are guaranteed on chosen day between 8am and 9pm
• When ordering, please select the delivery date you would like your flowers to arrive.
• For next day delivery please order before 9pm on the previous working day.
• You will be required to add your contact number on the despatch page. This number will only be used in an emergency if there are problems pertaining to your order.
• Please check that the delivery postcode is correct. If you are unsure of either the recipient's address or postcode, we recommend using the Royal Mail's quick and efficient postcode finder at www.royalmail.com. Orders with incorrect or partial postcodes may not be delivered.
• Your flowers will be delivered by courier.
• Deliveries will be made between 8am and 9pm, please take this into account when ordering for a non-residential address.
• You can track the progress of your flowers on the day of delivery.
• It is generally the policy of our couriers to leave a card if no one is in. They may attempt redelivery later in the day but do not guarantee that they will. If re-delivery is not attempted on the same day they will try again the next working day (Monday, if Saturday is the delivery date.)
• If it is appropriate to do so, deliveries may be left at a safe place deemed by the driver, either on the recipient's property or with a neighbour.
• It is important that if you have specific delivery requirements that you include these on the optional box on the 'despatch page.' This information is for our drivers and couriers and is to express your wishes for us to follow if the recipient is either out or unable to answer the door when we attempt delivery. Please do not add specific delivery time instructions to this box. We do not offer a timed delivery service, so any requests included in the instructions will not be fulfilled.
Flower Delivery Exclusions
Flowers can only be sent to addresses in the UK.
• We cannot send courier bouquets to Northern Ireland, the British Channel Islands and some areas in Scotland.
• Deliveries to hospitals are not guaranteed. Many hospitals will not accept flowers for either their patients or their staff. We would advise that you check their policy before ordering.
• We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.