Everything you wanted to know about your Valentine’s Day order... but were afraid to ask
Romance is in the air, on the road and popping through a letterbox near you soon.
We’ve over a million cards, gifts and flowers leaving Moonpig HQ this Valentine’s, every single one helping to make someone’s day brilliant.
Here’s everything you need to know to make sure your romantic plans are on track. Any problems, you can get in touch with our Customer Service agents over the phone or email and we’ll get it sorted.
Where’s my order?
Cards & Gifts (via Royal Mail):
- First Class Post - These take 1-3 working days from dispatch date to delivery. 90% of First Class post is delivered the following day, the other 10% can take up to 3 days to arrive.
- Special Delivery - Guaranteed to arrive the following working day before 2pm. A signature is compulsory for delivery of these items. If no one is available to sign for the delivery, Royal Mail will leave a 'While you were out...' card and take the item back to your local sorting office for collection.
Flowers (via courier):
- Over Valentine's Day last year, 80% of our orders were delivered before 4pm, a further 10% of orders were delivered by 6pm and the rest made it for 9pm. We are expecting a similar pattern for this year. If your order hasn’t arrived by 6pm, don’t panic, it’s on its way and will get to your loved one today. If there’s any problem with your delivery we will alert you.
Track your order here:
- You will be able to track your Flower/Plant order on the day of delivery in your Moonpig Order History. Click on the Order Number and the order will open to the delivery details. Click on the tracking link to view the delivery information (a new window will load).
- If your order is carried by Yodel; the tracking page will load directly from your order history.
- If your order is carried by DX you will need your tracking number and delivery postcode handy (the tracking number can be found in your order history).
What to expect with your flowers
We work with some of the best flower providers and farms in the UK and across the world to make the most beautiful bouquets, and with a host of delivery partners to ensure your flowers arrive fresh and in perfect condition. Follow the care tips below and your blooms will stay fresh for at least 5 days or your money back - that’s our “freshness guarantee”.
- Red Rose Care tips - know your guard petals and the life cycle of your romantic red roses
- Moonpig flowers - where they come from and how you can expect to receive them
- Do you have questions about the quality of your flowers?
If your flowers aren’t what you expected, get in touch with our customer service representatives and we’ll make things right. Contact details below.
Need to get in contact?
Drop us a line as soon as possible if you think that something has gone wrong. The best way to get in touch is through email or phone:
- Phone: 0345 4500 100 (Mon-Fri: 8.30am-9pm, Sat & Sun: 10am-6pm)
- Email: fill out our Contact Form