Delivery & Pricing

Please note:
  • The despatch date is the day we SEND the item you have ordered, NOT the day it will be delivered.
  • Your order is likely to arrive much faster if you use a postcode. It sounds simple, but many people forget to add it!
  • You can check that you have the correct postcode by using the Royal Mail’s handy postcode finder
  • If any of the details you have given us in your delivery address are incorrect, we are not liable for any items which are not received.

All UK Orders

We print and despatch most of our orders from our UK production facility in Guernsey. However we do operate an Australian and US production facility and if appropriate your card will be printed and despatched from Sydney or New Jersey (see expected delivery times below).

All our products are posted by First Class or Airmail (unless the special delivery option is selected at extra cost). Costs are calculated based on item weight so the postage cost will increase on larger orders. The Postage and Packaging cost includes the cost of all envelopes supplied and is not simply the cost of a stamp. If you wish to check the postage and packaging costs on a particular order the best way to do this is place the order in the shopping basket with the correct card size, quantity and address and the site will calculate the charge.

If you order cards to be sent back to you they will be despatched in an outer envelope with a blank envelope inside. If you order a Large Card to be sent back to you, the postage will cost more than sending it direct because the weight of the protective outer envelope adds to the postal cost.

First Class Posting Information

Order Placed (UK) Sent by us Estimated arrival
If possible, we recommend you allow 3 working days for delivery from the ‘Sent by us’ date.

Before 2pm Mon-Fri

Same day

The Royal Mail advise that 90% of first class post in the UK will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days.

After 2pm Mon-Thurs

Following day

After 2pm Fri

Following Monday

Saturday & Sunday

Following Monday

Public Holidays

Following working day

90% of UK deliveries will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to three days. If possible allow three days from despatch for cards to arrive. It is better for a card to arrive two days early than one day late, remember you can put a note on the envelope asking for it to be opened on a certain day. If your order has not arrived after three days PLEASE call us. We would rather send a replacement card than leave you disappointed.

Large Cards

Due to their size, large cards are hand processed by the mail sorting system and we recommend that you allow an extra day for delivery.

Flower Orders

Your flowers will be delivered by courier.
Deliveries will be made between 8am and 9pm, please take this into account when ordering for a non-residential address You can track the progress of your flowers on the day of delivery. It is generally the policy of our couriers to leave a card if no one is in.  They may attempt redelivery later in the day but do not guarantee that they will.  If re-delivery is not attempted on the same day they will try again the next working day (i.e. Monday, if Saturday is the delivery date). If it is appropriate to do so, deliveries may be left at a safe place deemed by the driver, either on the recipient’s property or with a neighbour. It is important that if you have specific delivery requirements that you include these on the optional box on the ‘Despatch page’. This information is for our drivers and couriers and is to express your wishes for us to follow if the recipient is either out or unable to answer the door when we attempt delivery. Please do not add specific delivery time instructions to this box. We do not offer a timed delivery service, so any requests included in the instructions will not be fulfilled.

International Delivery Guide

Destination Recommendation
Europe Allow 4 working days
All destinations outside Europe Allow 7 working days

Special Delivery

You can now choose to send to all UK addresses with a complete postcode via Royal Mail Special Delivery at an increased cost (as detailed by Royal Mail). A special delivery ordered before 2pm and despatched Monday – Friday is guaranteed for delivery before 2pm the following working day. Royal Mail do not guarantee special deliveries to arrive on a Saturday but we find that items addressed to residential addresses do generally arrive.

Please be advised that Special Delivery requires a signature upon delivery. If there is not likely to be anyone to sign for the delivery please use the normal first class service or have it delivered to an alternate address. If deliveries cannot be signed for they are taken back to the depot and need to be picked up in person from the Post Office or redelivered at a later date.

Pricing & Volume Discounts

Our prices are based on the card format you choose and you can also get promotional discounts if you buy larger quantities of cards in a single order.

Format Price
Postcard £6.00 for 8 cards
Small £6.00 for 4 cards
Square £2.99 each
Standard £2.99 each
Large £5.99 each
Large Square £5.99 each

Current promotional discounts based on volumes of card ordered in a single transaction:

Quantity ordered Square/Standard - unit price Discount
1-9 £2.99
10-99 £1.99 33%
100+ £1.49 50%


Quantity ordered Large/Large Square - unit price Discount
1-24 £5.99
25-99 £2.99 50%
100+ £2.45 59%