Score some serious brownie points this Valentine’s Day!
This chocolate treat is bound to be a hit with your Valentine.
Meg Rivers is an Artisan Bakery based in Warwickshire. Committed to producing wholesome, delicious foods, the team uses only the best available ingredients, locally sourced where possible.
Net Weight 300g.
Ingredient and Allergy InformationCake Ingredients: Chocolate (cocoa mass 55%, sugar cocoa butter, emulsifier: soya-lecithin E322, natural vanilla), sugar, free range eggs, butter, margarine, walnuts, wheat flour, water, vanilla, coffee powder, baking powder E500.
Allergen Advice: This product contains wheat and milk products. This product is made in an environment where nuts are also used.
Suitable for vegetarians.
N.B. Once opened please store at room temperature in an air tight container away from direct sunlight.
- If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
- First Class - £3.78
- Special Delivery - £9.15
- Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
- Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.