Lanson Rose Champagne
This fresh, light, feminine champagne is as beautiful to look at as it is to drink - with its iconic pink and gold label and elegant crest, this sophisticated Brut Rose is one of the most stylish luxury champagnes available. Gorgeously presented in an embossed presentation box embellished with iconic city scenes from New York, Paris and London, this soft, delicate champagne is the ultimate Christmas indulgence - sure to wow.
Please note the offer has already been applied
To the eye: A rosé champagne with a beautiful pure colour with pale salmon touches.
On the nose: Aromas of roses and fruit predominate, with discreet notes of red fruit.
On the palate: The initial impression is tender, well-rounded and fresh, this wine has harmonious balance and good length on the finish.
Ingredients: Chardonnay 32%, Pinot Noir 53%, Pinot Meunier 15%
Alcohol by Volume: 12.5% Volume
Closure: Natural Cork
Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
Ageing: At least 3 years
Number of Crus: 50 to 60 Different Crus
Placing your Order
- Orders placed Monday to Friday before 2pm can be tracked online after 5pm the next working day.
- All Wines & Spirits are sent by Royal Mail Tracked which aims to deliver in 2 working days.
- Royal Mail advise that although 95% of orders will arrive in 2 working days the other 5% can take up to 4 working days.
- All deliveries for Wine & Spirits will be made by Royal Mail Tracked.
- Deliveries (Mon – Sat) will be made between 9am – 5pm.
- Currently, we do not offer a timed delivery service or Sunday delivery.
- Some orders may be upgraded to Courier delivery. Courier delivery takes place between 8am and 9pm and we are unable to offer a specific delivery time.
- Wines & Spirits can only be delivered to addresses in mainland UK.
- Allow 3 -4 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.
- Royal Mail Tracked (Monday – Saturday) £6.50 delivery cost
- There is no extra cost for up to 2 bottles if all are despatched on the same day to the same address.
- If customers include details of a Safeplace which will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a “Sorry You Were Out Card" detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home and the item is too big for the letterbox, Royal Mail will leave an easy to understand ‘Something for You’ card which is posted through the letterbox, to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. They then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves.
- Please do not include requests for a specific delivery time. We do not offer this service, and cannot guarantee to fulfil your request.
- Packages can only be delivered to offices where it can be signed for.
- Customers will be required to enter a telephone number which we may use to contact you to ensure that you are happy with the service you received.
Alcohol Legislation UK
Licensing Act 2003: it is an offence for any person under 18 years to buy or attempt to buy alcohol. For this reason, we may refuse an order or the courier may refuse to deliver at their discretion. By placing an order you confirm that both you and the person the order is to be delivered to is 18 years or over.
Cancelling an order
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that we can change or cancel any orders for Wines & Spirits. This is because the order may have already been processed and on its way to the recipient. If you do need to cancel or change an order please contact us as soon as possible. This will make it more likely that we will be able to fulfil your request.
Please contact our Customer Service team on 0845 4500 100 (or +44 20 7803 0390 if outside the UK) and we will do our very best to help. Customer Services can also be contacted by email email@example.com. However, for all changes to Wine & Spirits orders we would advise that you call us so we can help with your query right away. Emails are answered during business hours in the order they are received. It is therefore possible that your order may have already been sent, and any requested changes will not be possible.