Moonpig.com is always looking for fun new ideas from talented designers. If you have ideas for greeting cards that you think might work on our site or if you have created a range of cards that you think would be suitable for us, please send them with a short cover letter.
Before submitting, please have a quick read of our submission tips below. We do receive a lot of submissions, and are currently unable to take on any new licensors, however, we do review every submission and if we like your work we will contact you and keep it on file until a time when we have room for new ranges. Best of luck, and we look forward to seeing your ideas.
Some things to consider
- Read up. Take some time to research Moonpig.com. Have a look around the site and decide if your work would be suitable for us before submitting.
- Personalization. A lot of people forget that this is what we are all about! Before submitting an idea to us, think about how it could be personalised on the site.
- Know your market. Ask yourself if you think your work is appropriate for the greeting card industry? What makes you stand out from the crowd, and what occasion and type of customer are your products aimed at?
- Presentation. First impressions are important. We always look through every submission sent to us, but you stand a much higher chance of being considered if your work is well presented and your ideas clearly explained.
- Limitations. Since we are a digital printer, we are unable to produce hand finished, glitter, foil, die-cut or multiple-fold designs, so please bear this in mind when submitting work.
- Verse. We do not accept verse or photography submissions.
Please send email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that when sending ideas via email artwork should be attached in JPG, PDF or TIFF formats only. We can only accept emails with up to 9 megabytes of attachments.
Postal submissions are accepted, however email is preferable. If you do wish to send in an idea by mail, please make sure you enclose a stamped addressed envelope so we can return your samples to you if we need to. If possible, it is advisable to send photocopies, photographs or transparencies rather than original artwork in case it gets lost in the mail.
Please send all postal submissions to:
P.O. Box 688
Mahwah, NJ 07430-0688