How to create a Video Card
Step 1: Choose a card from the selection above
Step 2: Upload your chosen video straight from your computer
Step 3: Edit your video. Use the arrows to pick a start and end frame
Step 4: Personalise the text and send
How to view a Video Card
Step 1: Firstly look for the Video Card symbol on the front of the card
Step 2: Download and open the free Moonpig UK App
Step 3: Press 'Scan a Video Card' and point your phone at the video card symbol
Step 4: The video will download and play automatically
Step 5: To store a copy of the video to your phone click on the save icon
Video Cards Do's and Don'ts
It may be pretty obvious but here are some do's and don'ts that will help you create a fantastic personalised Moonpig Video Card:
Video Cards Do's
- To view the video card download the FREE Moonpig UK App for iPhone and Android smartphones (Unfortunately the app is only available in the UK at the moment).
- Keep your video short and sweet. One minute is ample time to crack a joke, flash a smile, say what you want to say and make someone's day.
- Pick a clear first frame and the card will look amazing even before they play the video. Steer clear of first frames that include the floor, a blur, someone's back, the dark etc...
- You don't have to be a comedian to put a smile on someone's face. Be yourself and have fun!
- Throw away that box you've been trapped in and be creative!
- For further information please read our Video Card Terms
Now for the don'ts...
- Be your own creator and respect copyright. Only upload videos that you made or that you are authorised to use.
- Video Cards are made for love not war, so please avoid any videos that are hurtful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene or generally not nice.
- You can keep your hat on ...and your pants too please! We're not prudes here but your Moonpig Video Cards should not be used for anything too naughty or sexually explicit.
- It goes without saying (but we'll say it just in case) ...nothing illegal please.
- Whilst you may really want to get their attention, please don't use our Video Cards for harassment or stalking purposes. No one likes a stalker and a Video Card really won't help.
The Moonpig App is currently available for the following smartphones and tablet devices:
- iPhone 3GS/4/4S
- iPad 2/3
- iPod Touch
- Samsung Galaxy S1/S2
- Google Nexus One
- HTC Sensation
- Motorola Zoom tablet
- Motorola DEFY
- Samsung Nexus S
If your device is not listed here please try again soon as we are constantly improving our apps and our service.