Personalised Wine & Food Lovers Gift Box
This product is currently not available to buy.
The gift set includes:
A bottle of our classic house red, 2010; a warm blend of Grenache & Syrah grapes make this a smooth, uncomplicated wine with a touch of spice.
Godminster Organic Heart Cheddar 200g
An award winning organic, creamy cheddar made to a unique 70-year-old recipe; instantly recognisable by its deep red, jewel-like wax finish. National cheese awards winner 2012.
Godminster Rosemary Water Biscuits 130g
A pack of artisan rosemary water biscuits made by a local baker within four miles of Godminster. The biscuits are baked using oats and rosemary grown on the Godminster Farm, and are the perfect accompaniment to Godminster’s organic cheddar. They won gold at the 2012 taste awards.
Godminster Apple & Beetroot Chutney 235g
This sweet tasting handmade beetroot & apple chutney is made with fresh ingredients from the Godminster farm. Another perfect accompaniment to Godminster’s award-winning organic cheddar.
Godminster Fruit Cake 500g
A moist and gorgeously indulgent handmade fruit cake, bursting with ginger and citrus flavours.
Country of Origin: France
Ingredients: Grenache 40%, Merlot 40%, Syrah 20%
Alcohol by Volume: 12.5%
Closure: Screw Cap
Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
Ingredients: Pasteurised cow’s milk, salt, vegetable based rennet, dairy cultures
Storage conditions: 5ºC
Life once opened: 4 weeks
The cheddar is organic, containing no preservatives, so we recommend refrigeration at all times at 5°C. Remove from the fridge an hour before serving, to allow the cheese to warm to room temperature, and bring out the flavour.
Ingredients: Beetroot 27.5%, Onions, Cider Vinegar, Apple 10%, Ground Ginger, Salt, Sugar
Once opened the chutney needs to be stored in a fridge.
Ingredients: Flour, Butter, Salt, Baking Powder, Fresh Rosemary
Store in a cool dry place.
Fruit Cake information:
Ingredients: Egg 13%, Sultanas 11%, Raisins 11%, Butter 10%, Sugar 10%, Flour 10%, Dates 7%, Mixed Peel 6%, Apricots 6%, Cherries 6%, Almonds 5% Rum 6%, Bicarbonate of soda, Ginger, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
Sore in a cool dark place.
FREE FROM ALL ADDED COLOURS AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURS
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS
Placing your Order
- Orders placed Monday to Friday before 2pm can be tracked online after 5pm the next working day.
- All Wines & Spirits are sent by Royal Mail Tracked which aims to deliver in 2 working days.
- Royal Mail advise that although 95% of orders will arrive in 2 working days the other 5% can take up to 4 working days.
- All deliveries for Wine & Spirits will be made by Royal Mail Tracked.
- Deliveries (Mon – Sat) will be made between 9am – 5pm.
- Currently, we do not offer a timed delivery service or Sunday delivery.
- Wines & Spirits can only be delivered to addresses in mainland UK.
- Allow 3 -4 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.
- Royal Mail Tracked (Monday – Saturday) £6.50 delivery cost
- There is no extra cost for up to 2 bottles if all are despatched on the same day to the same address.
- If customers include details of a Safeplace which will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a “Sorry You Were Out Card" detailing where the goods have been left.
- If the recipient is not home and the item is too big for the letterbox, Royal Mail will leave an easy to understand ‘Something for You’ card which is posted through the letterbox, to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. They then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves.
- Please do not include requests for a specific delivery time. We do not offer this service, and cannot guarantee to fulfil your request.
- Packages can only be delivered to offices where it can be signed for.
- Customers will be required to enter a telephone number which we may use to contact you to ensure that you are happy with the service you received.
Alcohol Legislation UK
Licensing Act 2003: it is an offence for any person under 18 years to buy or attempt to buy alcohol. For this reason, we may refuse an order or the courier may refuse to deliver at their discretion. By placing an order you confirm that both you and the person the order is to be delivered to is 18 years or over.
Cancelling an order
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that we can change or cancel any orders for Wines & Spirits. This is because the order may have already been processed and on its way to the recipient. If you do need to cancel or change an order please contact us as soon as possible. This will make it more likely that we will be able to fulfil your request.
Please contact our Customer Service team on 0845 4500 100 (or +44 20 7803 0390 if outside the UK) and we will do our very best to help. Customer Services can also be contacted by email email@example.com. However, for all changes to Wine & Spirits orders we would advise that you call us so we can help with your query right away. Emails are answered during business hours in the order they are received. It is therefore possible that your order may have already been sent, and any requested changes will not be possible.