Pink Azalea

Sold out

This product is currently not available to buy.

Description

This adorable pink Azalea arrives beautifully presented in a vintage-inspired embossed metallic planter, and is finished with a sweet little heart-patterned ribbon, showing Mum what she means to you. This bright and beautiful potted Azalea is the perfect way to show how much you care.

This arrangement contains the following flowers:

1x 12cm Pink Azalea

Our plants may arrive unopened but the buds will come into bloom within a day or two and the recipient will be able to enjoy their gift for longer.

Delivery Information

Ordering

  • Please select a despatch date for your order.
  • Orders placed Monday to Friday before 2pm can be tracked online the following morning.
  • All orders are sent by Royal Mail Tracked which aims to deliver in 1-2 working days.
  • Royal Mail advise that although 95% of orders will arrive in 1 working day the other 5% can take up to 2 working days.

Delivery

  • Deliveries (Mon-Sat)will be made between 9am-5pm.
  • Timed delivery is not available.
  • All orders currently offer delivery free of charge.
  • If customers include details of a safe place, this will only be used if the parcel cannot fit through a letterbox and there is no one at home. The postman will complete and leave a 'sorry you were out card' detailing where the goods have been left.
  • If the recipient is not home, Royal Mail will leave a 'something for you card' which is posted through the letterbox to notify the recipient of an attempted delivery. The recipient will then have the option to call or go online to arrange a redelivery on a specified day of their choice, or collect the item themselves. (www.royalmail.com)
  • Please do not include requests for a specific delivery time. We do not offer this service and cannot guarantee to fulfil your request.
  • Customers will be required to enter a telephone number which we may use to contact you to ensure that you are happy with the service you received, or for when we need further information about your order.

Delivery Exclusions

  • Orders can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. International delivery is not available.
  • Allow 2-3 working days for deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and areas of the Scottish Highlands.
  • We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays and Christmas Day.