Buy Luxury Chocolate
Eton Mess & Apple Crumble Duo Bars
Named after the classic British summertime pudding, Eton Mess is a bittersweet chocolate bar combining Ecuadorian dark chocolate with sweet strawberry, crunchy meringue and a sumptuous swirl of white chocolate. A decadent treat, for someone sweet! Net weight 100g.
Suitable for vegetarians
Free From: GM, Gluten, Soya, Colouring & Preservatives
Allergy Information : This bar contains nuts and dairy.
Apple Crumble is a delicious milk chocolate bar that wonderfully interprets this popular pudding with apple and biscuit pieces. Scrumptious to the very last piece! Net weight 100g.
Suitable for vegetarians
Free From: GM, Soya, Colouring & Preservatives
Allergy Information : Dairy and gluten - Made in a factory where nuts are used regularly
- All Chocolates ordered before 2pm on the selected date, will be despatched the same working day.
- Orders placed after 2pm will be despatched the next working day.
- If your order is placed at the weekend it will be despatched the next working day.
- Your chocolates and card will be packaged and sent out together.
- You can choose to send your chocolates by 1st Class Royal mail or by Special Delivery, with an option for Saturday Special Delivery on orders placed before 2pm on a Friday.
Please note that chocolates can only be sent to addresses with UK postcodes.
First Class Royal Mail
- 90% of orders sent by 1st Class Royal mail arrive the next working day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 4 working days so please allow plenty of time when placing your order.
- If you would like to guarantee that your chocolates arrives on a specific day, please select Special Delivery when choosing your postal options.
- A special delivery ordered before 2pm and despatched Monday – Friday is guaranteed for delivery before 1pm the following working day.
- Please be advised that Special Delivery requires a signature upon delivery. If there is not likely to be anyone to sign for the delivery please use the normal first class service or have it delivered to an alternate address. If deliveries cannot be signed for they are taken back to the depot and need to be picked up in person from the Post Office or redelivered at a later date.
- Royal Mail does not guarantee special deliveries to arrive on a Saturday. If you would like this option then please select Friday as your despatch date and choose the Saturday Special delivery option. There is a £2 surcharge in addition to the weekday special delivery charge.